Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: A Glimpse of Two Worlds

2»

Comments

• AlarnaAlarna Member Posts: 15
    Whats your problem? This game will come out for PC owners AND for XBOX.

We all will have fun with this game, why is it a problem for you, that console owners will have an RPG too?
  • SnippleSnipple Member Posts: 111
     Anyone know if you can bring your offline avatar to multiplayer on the 360?
  • ArtaiosArtaios Member UncommonPosts: 550
    Originally posted by Snipple

Anyone know if you can bring your offline avatar to multiplayer on the 360?
    Nope.

You have an online quest char,which starts at lvl 1 an is unlimited in lvls.

An normal offline Char for playing the game allone.

And a special max lvl online PvP Char.
  • _Shadowmage_Shadowmage Member Posts: 1,459

Originally posted by Shealladh
    I was interested in this from day one, but as soon as they started moving resources over to release it on the @#$%box, moving on now.Leave our RPGs alone and make pong on your xbox piece of #@#$@#$% #$#%

So can I do the whole Dixie-Chicks/George Bush thing and say I am embarrassed to live in the same city as this guy?

And this game is on my radar to play when its released with multi-player on the PC.

• greymanngreymann Member Posts: 757
    Originally posted by sololoco

Not another Dwarves, Elves type game. The current MMO market is flooded with these type games and they all stink. Can't they come up with something different?
    I'm not saying this game isn't any good as I realy don't know anything about it. Just that it seems this type of games is all they have to offer. C'mon, be different. Bring something other then this type of games already.

You leave the impression that the games stink because they have dwarves and elves in it.  Most MMO's stink period.   Whether they have dwarves and elves is beside the point.  Lets have robots and pirates and people with animal heads and aliens or how bout just normal people.  All equally stink because the current MMO/gaming market basically stinks.  

• Bren_34Bren_34 Member Posts: 32
    This is a Single Player game with an MMO Feature, not a full blown one.
  • AsharAshar Member Posts: 1
    i cant wait for this game

• BlackHawkLVBlackHawkLV Member UncommonPosts: 11
    It would be much better if it didn't have Multiplayer (then devs would have spent more time on single player campaign) but I gues it still should be very good. At least I hope that it will not be so ****ed up as Oblivion and require at least some time for players to learn how to play it.
  • binary_0011binary_0011 Member Posts: 528
    Originally posted by DeaconX

Check www.gametrailers.com for Two Worlds trailer available in HD quicktime format.
    the site is so slow !!! 
  • tylerwicktylerwick Member Posts: 446

So I was able to play this game, its released in germany, still have option of English version :).

For the few that think this game was made for PC and decided its no good because they made it for X-BOX too.

After playing for only 10 mins I can say this game was MADE for the console.  It has a console and console control feel.

I see many posts and reviews stating the controls on PC are horrible.  I got in and started playing with no problems, already had a feel for the controls not more than 5 mins into the game.  The graphics are outstanding, though I like Oblivion character models slightly more.  WIlderness Graphics rock, draw distance is great.  Very graphic intensive, mroe so than Oblivion.

Its pretty fast paced, unlike other games of its type.  Nothing is bound by your level, if you go into the wrong cave, you have no chance of survival if your character isnt the right skill level.  There are things that can kill you in one hit when you start.   Much more challenging than oblivion.

my 2 cents

• CiredricCiredric Member Posts: 723
    It is still basically another FPS, it is not a MMO.  I rather avoid games that are made for consoles and ported to PC's they tend to lack a lot when it comes to communication.
  • CoriolanusCoriolanus Member Posts: 9

Does it have WASD movement? I can't stand the fact that there is no WASD movement in Morrowind and I didn't buy OBlivion for that reason.

• boognish75boognish75 Member UncommonPosts: 1,540

I just got this game for the PC for xmas, yes it has wasd movement, and I am loving this game so far.

playing eq2 and two worlds