Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When a new game is release every other games rating goes down

LordSlaterLordSlater Member Posts: 2,087
Why is this so?

Comments

• kjemperkjemper Member Posts: 181
    Good question.  In less than a day all the other games seem to have gone down by 0.3-0.5  A substantial amount really.  Odd that soo many people would change their ratings of other games by such an amount.
  • LordSlaterLordSlater Member Posts: 2,087
    Originally posted by kjemper

Good question.  In less than a day all the other games seem to have gone down by 0.3-0.5  A substantial amount really.  Odd that soo many people would change their ratings of other games by such an amount.
    I doubt people logged on and lowerd thee settings this ahppens with every new highly hyped game that arrives on the chart.

• flood950flood950 Member Posts: 447
    Originally posted by LordSlater

I doubt people logged on and lowerd thee settings this ahppens with every new highly hyped game that arrives on the chart.
    Are you saying the ratings are scaled?  I didnt think they were but I am relatively new here.  From my understanding a game cannot drop in its rating point unless people rate it lower than it was previously.  I could be mistaken though, but I thought they were straight up ratings....not scaled.