Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quick Question...

TheLostPoetTheLostPoet Member Posts: 7
quite a while ago, i tried EQ with no expansions and it sucked .. badly i might add, my friend has evolutions with all the expansions, and i have a copy of the original and another copy of the original + the planes of power since i cost only 99cents, he  doesnt use his evolutions, and im considering trying this game, god knows why.. i quit lineage 2 and am looking for something good to play and CoH sucked..  quit FFXI, and Quit Ragnarok, all of them have had their time on me.. is it possible to use his cd's at all?

Comments

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

nope.

the cd keys are already in use...you have to buy retail unopened

• neschrianeschria Member UncommonPosts: 1,406

Like Murt said.

The CD Key is tied to the account. You can't create an account without a key. Your friend's account has already used the key. Tough bit of luck there.

EQ with expansions is a world away from EQ without. But hey! In the patch today, they opened the Plane of Knowledge to everyone, even those without planes of power, so at least traveling just got easier for the un-expanded EQ player. (http://eqlive.station.sony.com/updates/recent_updates.jsp)

~*~
    neschria
    Bludgeoner of Bunnies

This is where I draw the line: __________________.

• GnarledGnarled Member Posts: 566

You could use his account tho. . .

"I can tell you with no ego, this is my finest sword. If, on your journey, you should encounter God. . .
    . . . God will be cut."
    - Quentin Tarantino, Kill Bill

EQII
    Requiiem, Templar
    Neriak