Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chapter 6 on TC

2»

Comments

• dirtyd77dirtyd77 Member UncommonPosts: 383
    Right I did to. I don't like the change. But what was happening. Some people were using there mounts in this way. When they where snared, rooted or put into stasis they would call mount and hop on then when they got off snare, statsis, was gone.
  • duncan_922duncan_922 Member Posts: 1,670
    Originally posted by dirtyd77

Originally posted by Nikoz78

Damn, that sucks.
    No what sucks is they  did it to stop the people that were xploiting. Losing snares and roots this way. Even getting out of Stasis. Thats what sucks. Cheaters caused them to do it. Every time I hear about roots and snares in SWG I throw up a little.   When are Wood Elves being introduced?

SOE knows what you like... You don't!
    And don't forget... I am forcing you to read this!

• benasatobenasato Member UncommonPosts: 193
    QFE 

i would take blind stun dizzy an kd over that anyday.
  • ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261

Dodge, miss & block are back with chapter 6, along with the little side step animation :D  Major change with NPC's is they now use the highest version of the speicals they have rather then the lowest and they will also crit on you now.

Creatures have had a major increase in difficulty.  As I mentioned, you won't be solo'ing a Krayt or any other high level elite creature, at least not as easily as you do on Live now.  Their DPS is really high and they will break your armour and use special attacks on you.

I haven't yet found one of the new Treasure Maps but from the reports on the forums, they've been revamped as well to actually include decent rewards such as high stat peices of jewlerry.