Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mixmaster screens

arcdarkmagearcdarkmage Member UncommonPosts: 1
recently released in English, it has just begun its beta service...the game involves your main character along with 3 pets that you can breed and make stronger, there is alot of events and the gms are very active with weekly events. give it a try :) oh and its run in Sydney!!

www.mixmaster.com.au

Strong Dragon? O_O

Guild Wars! :D

Comments

• grimbojgrimboj Member Posts: 2,102
    The graphics look ... interesting :) The gameplay looks like 'Come one, Come all SWG Creature Handlers'

--
    Note: PlayNC will refuse to allow you access to your account if you forget your password and can't provide a scanned image of the product key for the first product you purchased..... LOL

• theanimedudetheanimedude Member UncommonPosts: 1,610

The game reads like a cartoon version of Eudemon... which isn't all that impressive.

• ManmadegodManmadegod Member Posts: 501
    It's free and I looked at the screenies..... Decided meh, never heard of it - I'll give it a whirl... So, I did.... It's not bad, I dont think it's going to keep my attention for long but I did mess around on it for a bit level 22ish.. :P
  • HejoyHejoy Member Posts: 66
    the game looks very similar to Trickster, dunno hows the gameplay. anyone played yet?
  • ZandredZandred Member UncommonPosts: 46
    I played it only for a little bit but it seems like a good time killer. Maybe for a week possibly...

Only real bad thing i see is that character movements a bit slow and that you have a chance to lose your monster during mixing.