Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone wanna see the future for EVE? Get out of your ship

2»

Comments

• iCehiCeh Member UncommonPosts: 884
    Originally posted by blackcat35

Its fluff and really not that interesting....
    You're 38 years old, you don't play EVE yet you follow it all the time... Do you honestly not have anything else to do with your life? I feel sorry for you, I really do. /violin

Edit: Sorry to everyone for biting his flame lure. But his mere existence is just a terrible reminder to me, that this world has sad people in it, who will lie about their experiences just because they were wronged by one person IN A GAME! ...In case you still believe your own lies, blackcat, I'm referring to the fact that you were scammed fairly within the game rules, yet you claim (and tell new players) that it was some kind of exploit. Which is the reason you post negative posts here on the forums at every given opportunity... It's just a game.

-iCeh

• blackcat35blackcat35 Member Posts: 479

actually I have been doing alot of other things. I had 5 stars on here at one time...  there just aren't any good mmorpgs out atm, I'm waiting on God and Heroes.........

I really don't care about my past with Eve, except reporting facts....it is a fact that I have played Eve for 6 months and gave them real money to pay, only to be cheated and scammed....effectively by both CCP and player(s) in game.....I realy don't care how you label it, it hardly matters, the fact remains contracts are buggy and CCP GMs told me it was working as intended......actually, thinking about it does piss me off, it always will, I don't like liars, cheats, or those who facilitate them (CCP).....

In case you actually want to dispute what I said above, fluff means that it has no real in game purpose, like dancing is cute in mmorpgs, but its fluff....it doesn't really affect you besides (maybe) making you think there is more happening than there actually is, it doesn't change your attributes, your power in game, or so on...

City of heroes added badges and although most of it was fluff, 4 of the badges actually did change attributes, like 10% more hit points...

Are you going to argue that this isn't fluff?  it doesn't change your attributes, give you more isk, or really add anything besides dancing emote similiar to many other mmorpgs out there......

<----these symbols are fluff....

==========================
    The game is dead not, this game is good we make it and Romania Tv give it 5 goat heads, this is good rating for game.

• iCehiCeh Member UncommonPosts: 884
    Their ideas for these walk-in stations include being able to PvP with your character, and so this is a taste of what is on the horizon. However, even before that, it's hardly fluff considering it's an MMORPG for players to interact with one another. To me, this is a big step in the right direction as one thing that is missing in eve, is the fact you can't get out of your ship and interact with others... right now, as you know, it's all text in local with a bunch of squares (icons, not people ^^).

You may call that fluff, but to me it looks like a big leap into what the game could lead to... I'm still hoping they'll also add mini games like poker, I love Texas Hold 'Em, and I'd love to gamble with ISK. ^^

-iCeh

• BOYVIRGO666BOYVIRGO666 Member Posts: 158
    i wonder can you board enemy ships when this comes out cuz that would bring a new age of pirating

genius inside insanity