Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

when will SUN be realese in US market!

i kinda curious is this game gonna be out in U.S. or not.?

Seens no respond from the site

Comments

• aiolos121aiolos121 Member Posts: 34
    I hope it is.

This game and Sword of the New World are two of the coolest-sounding games that I'm really looking forward to. From what I can imagine, the developers are probably just testing the waters over in Asia before releasing it into such big markets like Japan and the US. But that's just my guess, I could be wrong :P
  • AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844
    it is man >_>
  • ownedyou1ownedyou1 Member Posts: 364
    Looks like another korean grind game.
  • tdubtdub Member Posts: 203
    Wiki is your best tool :), but ill help you all out with some info

SuN has been released for about a year now in Korea and a few months in China and Taiwan.  Its full services no beta in Korea and I believe now fully released in China and Taiwan since in China its p2p. 

SuN will be released to the Western Countries in a few months (EU, Canada, US, Mexico) Canada, US and Mexico will most likely all be same servers.

Also upon SuN's release to the Western countries it will be p2p even though the company has not giving a 100% defined answer ... they are going 50/50 right now most believe it will be p2p since China is as well.

My advice ! Learn Korean,  befriend a Korean and use their info to play the game on Korean servers

99.00001% of the time I dont know what im saying
    99.99% of the time I know I spelled the word wrong or repeated a sentence.. I did it so you can better your grammar
    100.00% of the time if to many people post after my post very mad ill most likely with a 5% chance saying something like ....""

100.00% of the time I lack sleep and magical things come out of my head and type my posts for me? Please yell at the magical things not me... I am but a puppet

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844
    yeah us gamers should all learn korean lol