Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Info From The Roundtable That Mythic is planning on doing

RavkeenRavkeen Member UncommonPosts: 310
- Revamping UI, No Lag Casting due to chat window, new features, new buttons

- New Revamped keeps and bridges

- No more ladders, all ramps

- Incoming Gender Respecs and starting point respecs (no race changing)

- Making MLs even easier so that you could most likely do them in groups

- More Campaigns

- Some more titles

- Account Splitting

- Character Server Transfers (Don't know if you can do normal to pvp)

- Still incoming class changes (like archers and minstrels)

- Incoming pictures of E-bolt on herald! (That is what she said)

-Revamping the UI, means building a new UI from scratch. It is still using XML, so you can customize it yourself. DJ did say they used many different popular custom UI's and tried to put some of that stuff in there. They aren't trying to force the players in using it, because you can still use whatever you want. I really think this is just to stop window dragging. Also new button art. They are also working on fixing the grayed out buttons, and when you zone, they become not grayed out anymore.

-The bridges and keeps are getting a nice facelift. They are totally removing ladders. All ramps baby! (Sure you heard about that already) That way when you go up in a bridge tower, you don't pop your head in a patch of shrooms.

-That's right, gender respecs. Just no race respecs because there is too much code involved. You have your resists and everything to your race, it would just be a mess.

-Since you can purchase ML's and Artifacts via BP merchants, they are working on lowering the difficulty of the actual MasterLevels and artifacts so they are do-able in groups.

-Yes, more campaigns with all this dragon crap. I've yet to see any of it, but some of the towns been iced over, burnt or whatever.

-Redoing the models of all the dragon areas in 3 realms. The models look very nice, and quite pimp That includes a new Dragon Model, which Criz and I were able to see.

-I don't remember getting more titles, but I do forget things easy.

-Yes there is account splitting already, however we are talking about TRANSFERING SERVERS or CLUSTERS. I forgot to ask about transfering to Mordred

-Incoming class changes like Criz said.

-And yes incoming pictures of me on the herald. Hopefully Monday.

-Sanya or Missy were unable to attend. Missy went into labor actually.

********Q & A********

These are the questions I asked. I had a list but didn't ask them all.

Dimider will thank me on this one because I remember him complaining about this haha.

Q* Are you planning on implementing an tournament NPC which allows players to participate in Instant 1v1, 4v4, 8v8 etc etc

A* No we aren't. We don't want to take players away from RvR. (These guys seem to not care too much about 8v8, and just fighting. They care about the hardcore DEFEND THE REALM and SIEGE! (That really pissed me off)

Another guy asked them this

Q*Are you ever planning on just making Mez, mez and that's it. If they already have the effect or immunity, not to do anything.

A*No (They seemed pretty definite on that one)

Q* Are you planning on Clustering the Clusters?

A* Not now since they will have transfering to other servers. However if they become too low I guess they will have to.

Q*Have you ever thought about adding 24 hours subscriptions for those who do not play that often.

A*Not something we have heard of, but yeah we will write it down. That is a very good idea.

Hi I'm Ravkeen! image

Emilia_Emi Lvl 56 Witch
Now Playing : Black Desert Online
"America is not at war, the US Military is at war, America is at the mall."

Comments