Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server Population Q/A

smartkidzsmartkidz Member Posts: 252
Ok I bought the game and am now setting it up. I like a strong community. Can anyone tell me what the most populated server is (dont count bots just people.)?

Thanks in advance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
=The best bash.org quote ever=
Curt teh Juggler: our graduation ceremony was today, and right when some gamer nerd got his diploma, someone in the audience played the zelda "get item" music and he did the zelda spin-hold-out-item stance
Curt teh Juggler: it was quite possibly the most amazing thing ever.

Comments

• XenAeonXenAeon Member Posts: 52
    Bartz - least it seems to be "heavy" quite often.... along with the euro servers
  • ab29xab29x Member Posts: 364

Teon, Franz, Bartz, Hind in that order.   I play on Franz even though its euro.  People are on 24/7

• KasperrKasperr Member Posts: 26

hind is the worst server.

as a newbie go bartz or franz

• zensaberzensaber Member UncommonPosts: 787
    Teon
  • SorrowhoSorrowho Member Posts: 581
    go Teon if your euro if not go to bartz, dont touch franz
  • JukanJukan Member UncommonPosts: 325
    If your from the US or surrounding countries I would reccommend Bartz. If not that go to Teon which is a European server, but you will find americans and whatnot that play there too.

As for me, I play on Kain, and it is sorta dead. Used to be one of the top populated servers, but after some in game politics the server has dwindled down.

Those are the two servers you should be looking at. I made a lvl 7 human on bartz not long ago and there were people hanging out in the noobie area, which I thought was pretty rare, although (I know they were real people) they were kinda rude...

Anyways, Bartz or Teon.
  • KasperrKasperr Member Posts: 26
    franz is populated euro server as well

if you like a strong community i suggest the site l2blah.com  they are an extremely active (possibly too active?) site.
  • zensaberzensaber Member UncommonPosts: 787
    I play from Canada, but i choose Teon (European server) because i have experienced european  players to be more friendlier, from past mmo games.