Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

? Trial ?

W@rlockW@rlock Member UncommonPosts: 29

Is there any kind of trial ?

i wanna try it but dont wanna spend the $30 pr w/e unless i can try it first hehe.

Any info would help, Thank You !

Comments

• JimmyLegsJimmyLegs Member Posts: 361
    No, FFXI does not have any trial atm. I would also imagine they will never have a trail, because FFXI has been out for many many years now. I know it sucks, want to play some kind of trial before you buy to see if it's any good.
  • peanutabcpeanutabc Member UncommonPosts: 176
    Same here, always wanted to try it but don't want to spend incase it's a waste.
  • BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979

only a good game if you have a constant group past level 10 or so...

even then, it's a lot more of a "job" or alternate life then most MMOs, alot of time/dedication to get anywhere.

• OmrieOmrie Member UncommonPosts: 116
    From what I know there used to be a 30 day trial.. but.. I duno if they changed this.
  • XaedynnXaedynn Member Posts: 6
    Actually it DOES have a trial system <.< its called a buddy pass which any player that bought the pc version will get in the package. You are able to play for free 30 days. Downside to it you won't be able to access expansions.
  • tylerwicktylerwick Member Posts: 446
    Originally posted by JimmyLegs

No, FFXI does not have any trial atm. I would also imagine they will never have a trail, because FFXI has been out for many many years now. I know it sucks, want to play some kind of trial before you buy to see if it's any good.

EQ 1 been out 8 years and has a free trial, among other long running MMOs

• pyrothropepyrothrope Member Posts: 6
    Yeah, it has a trial. I'm just finishing up the installation on my copy now: I got it  for my 16th birthday. I woulda played it back then, but I was too young to have n account in my name, and it wouldnt accept my dads credit card! Now I've registered for the 30 day trial that comes with it. Takes forEVER to install and set up though. ;.;