Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Granado Espada's free open beta

I interviewed the IAH CM (this is very lengthy as I brought up several player concerns) and found some interesting info:

-beta opens May 17

-no wipes, even after it goes commercial

-anyone can play regardless of country (no IP bans)

enjoy!

http://flaregamer.com/b2article.php?p=123&more=1

(xpost from GE section)

Comments

• theanimedudetheanimedude Member UncommonPosts: 1,610

Originally posted by Schierke
    I interviewed the IAH CM (this is very lengthy as I brought up several player concerns) and found some interesting info:-beta opens May 17
    -no wipes, even after it goes commercial
    -anyone can play regardless of country (no IP bans)

enjoy!
    http://flaregamer.com/b2article.php?p=123&more=1(xpost from GE section)

Translation:

-beta opens May 17th, so start grinding
    -no wipes, even after it goes commercial, because it's going to be F2P and everyone can buy itmes/experience from the shop anyways
    -they want more people to shop at the shop, so open up an account and buy your exp today

• AZAlex86AZAlex86 Member UncommonPosts: 157
    Granado Espada: Sword of the New World will have a monthly fee...

from IGN:

"The 8.95 USD monthly fee is a bit lower than your average so players that don't care about microtransactions should find this pretty affordable. There will be a free version of the game as well, but those players will only be able to level their characters up to 20 and will be restricted from trade in order to keep the mule count down."

Even if the cash shop offers experience potions, I see no problem with this so long as they are affordable.

If you're paying $15 to play World of Warcraft, you're paying for experience.

If you're paying $8.95 + extra to play Granado Espada, you're still paying for experience.

As long as you have fun in either, they are the exact same deal, so no reason to complain about costs...limit yourself in how much you can spend per month. The only people that get mad at these concepts are the elitist gamers who feel they need to spend $300 per month to stay ahead of everyone else.

If you don't like the game because you feel you can't be better than everyone else, then DONT PLAY IT
  • ivam24ivam24 Member Posts: 39
    if it has a monthly fee, i won't bother...
  • dopeysangdopeysang Member Posts: 11
    There are 2 VERSIONS OF THIS GAME.

IAH (Singapore version and ENGISH) - That's the one that's going open Beta on May 17th. It's free too.

K2Network (North America / Europe version & it's english) - this is going B2P & P2P and to buy special items, you need cash too.

IAH is called Granado Espada.

K2Network is called Sword Of the New World.

Don't get confused.

IAH ftw! I played the CB and it's great and I'm from North America. There is no IP bans and it's FREE.
  • GuNbUnNy3GuNbUnNy3 Member Posts: 7
    Originally posted by dopeysang

There is no IP bans and it's FREE.
    thats wrong atm, IP bans can be asked by K2 and theyre still debating wether it should go p2p or f2p
  • SchierkeSchierke Member Posts: 7

Originally posted by GuNbUnNy3

thats wrong atm, IP bans can be asked by K2 and theyre still debating wether it should go p2p or f2p

dopeysang is right, GE (IAH) is free and no IP bans.

This is not Sword of the New World (K2).

About  K2's SotNW:

$50 on the game itself

$9 monthly fee and

$n on a cash shop that offers ingame advantages on top of the monthly fee as according to gameinformer magazine
  • i_own_ui_own_u Member UncommonPosts: 314
    Looks awesome. Just another game out there though.
  • GuNbUnNy3GuNbUnNy3 Member Posts: 7

while i posted my previous post it still wasnt clear if there were gonna be IP bans or not,

and by f2p/p2p issue i meant full release, but its most likely going to be f2p seeing kGE and jGE

• DoomLordDoomLord Member UncommonPosts: 124

$50 on the game itself

$9 monthly fee and

$n on a cash shop that offers ingame advantages on top of the monthly fee as according to gameinformer magazine

$50 to buy it p2p monthly of  another $9 and you still need to buy items with real cash well thats says it all to me.

wont be there
  • GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    Originally posted by DoomLord

$50 on the game itself

$9 monthly fee and

$50 to buy it p2p monthly of  another $9 and you still can buy items with real cash well thats says it all to me.

wont be there Fixed.
  • loreofchaosloreofchaos Member Posts: 316
    Originally posted by GuNbUnNy3

thats wrong atm, IP bans can be asked by K2 and theyre still debating wether it should go p2p or f2p Bullshit, they have clearly stated Pay to play then buy to play. As for asking, thats all they can do. That offer will most likely get turned down also.

Take a deep drink of your demon Lad, tonight we tangle with the fire in the gut.

• ArKaneArKane Member UncommonPosts: 54

That guy was talking about the singapore version being up in the air as to f2p/p2p, NOT the K2 version

• loreofchaosloreofchaos Member Posts: 316
    Originally posted by ArKane

That guy was talking about the singapore version being up in the air as to f2p/p2p, NOT the K2 version
    My statement only headed for the K2 fanboy. I'm fully supporting sg GE. I am well aware of what he was talking about, it was the qoute below it that I was talking about. SG GE is already f2p, they've stated that already.

Take a deep drink of your demon Lad, tonight we tangle with the fire in the gut.

• SchierkeSchierke Member Posts: 7

Originally posted by loreofchaos

My statement only headed for the K2 fanboy.

LOL those exist?

Few days till beta starts, you can DL the client now.