Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PLEASE HELP

What chapter are you guys on? I'm stuck in chapter 3. Says I have to steal a list of ships from the captain’s office in fort Charles in fort royal island. But I've searched every building. Any ideas? I guess I can just keep doing the mini quests and level up my skills while I figure it out.

Thanks.

Comments

• POTCguyPOTCguy Member Posts: 7
    Ok that is not a big problem. They haven't finished Chapter 3 missions.

that's all.
  • odragonodragon Member Posts: 106

Originally posted by bluedragon83
    What chapter are you guys on? I'm stuck in chapter 3. Says I have to steal a list of ships from the captain’s office in fort Charles in fort royal island. But I've searched every building. Any ideas? I guess I can just keep doing the mini quests and level up my skills while I figure it out.
    Thanks.

If you goto the office looking area and search the desk, you will find it. It does not show a circle around it as a target tho.

Now if they would put EITC Guards in the game I could finish the three assassins.

• Krickit2Krickit2 Member Posts: 1
    Actually you must defete a Navy cadet up by the prison to get the ship orders then take them to the to the office with the desk and papers where Swann will put a seal on them to make them official

Originally posted by Krickit2
    Actually you must defete a Navy cadet up by the prison to get the ship orders then take them to the to the office with the desk and papers where Swann will put a seal on them to make them official

I believe that is chapter two, about the release papers for the Black Pearl.

• bluedragon83bluedragon83 Member Posts: 23
    thanks Odragon. I'll try it out. Is that the office looking on in the castle where you get sent when you die? Oh my gosh I hope this works....lol cuz i've been working on it for over a week now maybe 2 weeks.

Yes, its in the navy fort you start out in when you get put into the brig. The office is on the right hand side just before the stairs to where the bell is kept.