Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quick Question?

Just wondering I am just starting and was wondering if I will unlock summoner and what level will I unlock it?  If not what will unlock summoner or does it really matter?

Comments

• RproRpro Member Posts: 89
    All advanced jobs, including SMN, can be unlocked once you reach LVL30 on one of the 6 starting jobs.
  • KrymsonSykkeKrymsonSykke Member Posts: 45
    Thanks for the information...Now is summoner any good within ffXI?  So far I love the game and I have been a fan of FF for several years now and if there is any other advice you or someone else can give me it would help...
  • RinicRinic Member Posts: 715
    99% of the time you're going to have a white mage subjob as your summoner, so you're going to be the healer of your party.

They are quite good damage dealers though, but if you have MP, you're healing.
  • FaythbreakerFaythbreaker Member Posts: 30
    Yeah, level 30 you can unlock all the advanced jobs. But Summonder requires a long quest, so it'd be helpful to ask someone in the game or check out a website with the info (or the players guide).  I love the game, though. What server are yah on?
  • KrymsonSykkeKrymsonSykke Member Posts: 45
    I am on the Bahamut server...So it would be cool if I could get into a party...What server are you on?