Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

roleplaying in daoc?

((hello, im thinking of giving this game a try. ive played swg, and was one off those who left the game after the nge.  my server was starsider.  im looking for a game with an intresting story, and background, and that is good for roleplaying, and has a server or servers that are friendly to rpers in general.  i heard rp is almost non existant in this game? im thinking of trying out a free trial, but would like to save my time if i can, and if this game would be a waste of it.

thanks for your replys.))

Comments

• LokivanLokivan Member Posts: 19
    there are a few servers that are dedicated to those who wish to roleplay . im not real big into the RP aspect of gaming but the option is there for those of you who wish to do so
  • ealdiwenealdiwen Member Posts: 22
    Are new people still signing up to play DAOC?  If so, where can you purchase the game.  I have not seen it for sale in the stores in a long time.
  • WerppaWerppa Member Posts: 211
    you can download the expansions if you want

"I actually cook my meat with nothing but my burning hatred for vegetables"

• JulianDracosJulianDracos Member UncommonPosts: 1,528
    You can:

1.  Download it.

2.  I have seen it at Best Buy

3.  I have seen it at Wal Mart

4.  I have sometimes seen it at EBgames.

The new version is DVD-ROM so if you do not have one then you should just download it once you install the trial.