Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yay my EU Collectors box have been shipped.

virtuellavirtuella Member UncommonPosts: 699
Can't wait to get a hold of it.

I love how they have created their box as a book.

Comments

• killerwigkillerwig Member UncommonPosts: 236

I wouldn't mind seeing one of them on my shelf.

I might buy the collector's edition of the game, if i can make up the scratch.

• RK-MaraRK-Mara Member Posts: 641
    I like games that look like books. HOMMV CE is the only one I own though :(

• PhoenixsPhoenixs Member Posts: 2,646
    Mine was shipped too today. Looking forward to it Hopefully it contains a ring
  • KaylessKayless Member UncommonPosts: 357
    Yup, mine too!
  • DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062
    That looks damn sweet!  I hope the North American version isn't lame... on second thought I don't care if it comes in bubble wrap so long as I can have it already hehe

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

• KaylessKayless Member UncommonPosts: 357
    Originally posted by DeaconX

That looks damn sweet!  I hope the North American version isn't lame... on second thought I don't care if it comes in bubble wrap so long as I can have it already hehe

Well... they don't get a CE, they only get a Special Edition, it's EU only!!

Nice one Codemasters!

• DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062
    Originally posted by Kayless

Originally posted by DeaconX

Well... they don't get a CE, they only get a Special Edition, it's EU only!!

Nice one Codemasters!

That ain't nice at all... nice would be if everyone had equal choices lol.  but ah well its no big.

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.