Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

is it a persistent world?

SaranthSaranth Member UncommonPosts: 269

I'm not sure how to word this, but I will take a stab at it.

Is the world persistent or do you just basically meet in a tavern or kingdom hall and yell out "LFT".  From there you get a "instanced" mission or is there actually a world that you can explore and maybe run into other people for a hunt.

Is there hunting? Or is it just a mission systhem where you only go fight what is in your personal solo mission?

Comments

• GnarledGnarled Member Posts: 566

The more I read the more it sounds like the game is almost totally instanced, with common area "lobbies" for socializing. You can go into the mission areas either solo or group, and there are solo "exploration" areas. PvP is in instanced arenas. I don't know man, sounds claustrophobic. But there doesn't seem to be a lot of environmental detail out there yet.

"I can tell you with no ego, this is my finest sword. If, on your journey, you should encounter God. . .
    . . . God will be cut."
    - Quentin Tarantino, Kill Bill

EQII
    Requiiem, Templar
    Neriak

• McygeeMcygee Member Posts: 76
    Yes, interesting question.  I'd like to know that to.  Though I guess we'll all find out a lot more once we get those 3 days to play ourselves.

"Getting it is easy. Filling it with illegal substances and sending accross the border is not."
    -Ignignokt

"Getting it is easy. Filling it with illegal substances and sending accross the border is not."
    -Ignignokt

---Playing---
    Asheron's Call