Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[WAS] an Excellent game!

I played this 1 year ago maybe less and it was an awesom game when it came out so im not so sure about it now but i know for the time i was there (3 months) i got to level 70 it was brilliant! lots of ppl and things to do, a big grind fest though

Comments

• mrxinstallmrxinstall Member Posts: 36

I suppose the best word you used in your post is the WAS. The game has got a lot of problems at the moment some of these include

*Lag (lots of it at times, and it is soo bad at times that it is very hard to play the game),

*Unbalanced (At this time the game has a real problem with balance, and there is 1 gear that at level 50 will bring down just about any other gear on the server with 1 hit/volley of bombs/missles).,

*Lack of things to do (The game is starting to become very stale in what their is to do as a player, it is a very repetative game where you do the same thing over and over just about all the time)

*Bugs (The game has some really annoying bugs in it at this time which some players exploit to their fullest, these same bugs also take the fun out of trying to play the game).

*Bad attitudes/flithy mouths (There are a number of users on all of the servers that have really bad attitudes towards other players and especially new players, there are even more players on the servers that have very filthy mouths and some of the things they say to other players aren't vey nice to say the very least. there is alot of sexually based taunts that go on just about all of the time and there is a lot of harrassment that goes on)

*Support or Lack of (It is well known that support for this game is rather small and at times it is very hard to get in touch with GM's or anyone that has some sort of authority in the game) There are also some players that say they have had nothing but problems with one of the GM's (read the other post in this forum for more on this subject)

the list could go on but I am pretty sure you get the general idea of what is involved when trying to play the game. It is a game that has a lot of potential it just needs to have these main problems fixed. A plus for the game is that it is free to play and there are a few players on the servers that are nice people.

Here one Day Gone The Next.
    Game reviewer.

• ByromByrom Member Posts: 236
    Maybe making it able for a simple minded person like me to install would be a step in the right direction? Still dont understand how to un zip and replace files and and and.... I just Play games.
  • ByromByrom Member Posts: 236

Found link at top of this forum that does download correct set-up. Worked fine and have played. Name on thread is, "Is this game even up any more," sry dont know how to copy and paste link here.