Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Runescape like games?

PrincessLyrPrincessLyr Member Posts: 3

I didn't know whether this was the right forum to post in, but seeing as this is where I'm probably going to get the best answers, I'll press ahead...

Does anyone know of any runescape-like mmorpgs?

I liked the idea of Runescape, the fact you didn't have to download, the medieval feel to it, the community, the multi-answer conversations with characters etc. but I'm willing to download if it's free.

So, uhm, yeah.

Be what you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

Comments

• KaabulkKaabulk Member Posts: 670
    Originally posted by PrincessLyr

I didn't know whether this was the right forum to post in, but seeing as this is where I'm probably going to get the best answers, I'll press ahead...
    I liked the idea of Runescape, the fact you didn't have to download, the medieval feel to it, the community, the multi-answer conversations with characters etc. but I'm willing to download if it's free. The community sucks dude, what part of neverland you been living in? It has the biggest comunity of little kiddes, jackasses, nerds, and worst off all zezima.
    So, uhm, yeah.

Okay let me get down to the point, um you can try maple story you download its free, kinda kiddish but if you played ruenscape you will be able to stand it, and lots of runescape players that quit went on to malestory.

Um you can also try ogre island but it sucks...

Silkroad online is awesome but requires a good computer because it is graphically demanding. its free too but you have to download.

Shadowbane is ok but it requires a good computer too, and you got to download but at least its free.

Knight online is really good also but as the above requires a download but its free but the worst part its graphicaally demanding for all u computer haterz out there.

Ragnorok online is good but requires download and you only get 15 day trial...

And the best off all in my opionion is world of warcraft but you have to buy from retailer and they only give you 15 day trial. after that its 15 bucks a month.

well you could also try guild wars its the best second mmorpg in the opinion of many, but you have to buy from retailer for like 30 bucks and after that its free.

And you could also try space cowboy online, its not mideveal its sciencefiction but its still awesome, free but you got to download. Great fast game play, good PVP system. Sadly the official servers are down till may but you can wait cant you?