Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Found this in my mailbox

SamuraiswordSamuraisword Member Posts: 2,111
From marlierly@mmorpg.com
Subject Vanguard:saga of heroes
Sent 04/15/07 15:10
Welcome to "edit" ,We are a diversified service provider operating the world?s largest secure network of buying and selling sites for massively multiplayer online game (MMOG) virtual currency and assets on the Internet.COM, the largest portal for Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games!

I am glad of your viewpoints on VG in MMORPG, it is worthy, I hope you could public more ideas share with us, and let people know more about VG!

Our company deal with online game trade, producing games powerleveling, if you are interested, please log in our website: "edit" we will be honoured!

Humanized service, lowest price and fast delivery are our purpose, 24/7 on-line customer service with all our heart!!!

The Staff

"edit"

Comments

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Uh, Sam? You may wanna edit the links out.

By the way, I didn't report you

• SamuraiswordSamuraisword Member Posts: 2,111

done

I reported it myself as there is no way to forward emails to the staff.

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Actually, just hit reply and change the senders e-mail with Admin@mmorpg.com. That's what I do. Just be sure to put a line in the message that it was spammed to you and the username.
  • whitedelightwhitedelight Member Posts: 1,544
    I got it as well but it was early in the morning and I didn't think much of it.