Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Patches.

VicatinVicatin Member UncommonPosts: 139
I noticed that the patch update says its from 12/22/06.  Is that the last time they implimented anything?

Just curious.  Please redirect me if i missed something.

Comments

• UploadUpload Member Posts: 679
    I think most, including me, have left the game after official launch. 9Dragons is a nice game, though not interested enough for me to stay there. About the Patches; I think this game has a small community that is not interested in upgrades. All they want is grinding..
  • dhrddmdhrddm Member Posts: 65

And I think you are wrong!

1st Official release means a finnished game and not a open beta (wich it is right now!)

2nd There is not a small comunity as you can see when you actualy log in and the maps are full of people

3rd regarding the patches... I don't know. but I am currious too about that because it is always announced that new upgrades are planed for march, april, may and I don't know wich or if some of them were implemented.

Come on... Give me a break!

• UploadUpload Member Posts: 679
    Originally posted by dhrddm

And I think you are wrong!
    1st Official release means a finnished game and not a open beta (wich it is right now!)
    2nd There is not a small comunity as you can see when you actualy log in and the maps are full of people
    3rd regarding the patches... I don't know. but I am currious too about that because it is always announced that new upgrades are planed for march, april, may and I don't know wich or if some of them were implemented.
    First of all, my post was based on my thoughts. I was talking about the official game, not the beta. As I said I'm no longer interested, I wont log on the game to see what the community is like these days.
  • VicatinVicatin Member UncommonPosts: 139
    Yea, it appears Sven is working on assumptions. And by the looks of that sig, it looks like he found a happy home in LoTRO.