Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Im new, Need help

JuzziJuzzi Member Posts: 1

im new here
i got no idea what im doing
how do i play games?
what do i need to play em etc?

and yeh, what else is there to do?
ne links where i can get the low down on what to do and how to do it etc?

Juz

Juz

Comments

• LawieLawie Member UncommonPosts: 50

first of all, on this website, you cant play any games on the site. This website, only gives you information about lots of ONLINE games. you can discuss, ask things, and so on...

To play games, you should go to "game list", on the menubar, and browse around. Check out the games and maybe you find something good. when you found a nice game, click on the name and then you can see the info about that game. also normally you can see the official website of that game(somewhere). There you can probably download the game and play it. image

But first you should see if you must pay to download or not, also some games have a monthly fee to play, so that can block the ways of playing a game. so see first, then play.image

If you really want to play games, and you want play for free, you should check out this discussion on the forums (there's a list of all free online games): http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion.cfm/load/forums/loadforum/51/loadthread/3931/setstart/1/loadclass/35

if you want to pay for a game, there shouldnt be any problem then

i hoped i helped you a bit.

imageimage

• RegusRegus Member Posts: 489
    yep nothing i can add at that, pefectly said lawie. this is a (very good) site that has information and a forum nothing more.

One day all will die, surely you but never I.

"One day all will die, surely you but never I." Wheel of Time