It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Seeing alot of people thinking of returning to DAoC these days I'd like to ask those of us who has been playing the game for a long time.
Please don't turn this in to a flame tread, just state you top 5 changes.
What is your favorite top 5 changes in DAoC the last 1-2 years?
1. Removing the need to get an artifact from an encounter (you just need credit and scrolls now)
2. I can now be LGM of multiple tradingskills on one character
3. I can buy ML-credit and scrolls for bountypoints, and you can also buy some nice items
4. Animists got nerfed. (The downside is that all of them rolled mids instead)
5. Alot of classes has been given new skills/styles ect to give them better utility.