Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Underlight: Shades of Truth

Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself. I go by the name Acerbity and I am one of the lead GMs for the online game Underlight: Shades of Truth. The original game known simply as: Underlight, was developed and run by Lyra Studios for ten years, but is now no longer existant.
My fellow lead GMs and I purchased unexclusive rights to the Underlight source code almost a year ago, and have decided that our progress has come far enough to allow us to publicize our intentions and our work thus far.
Underlight: Shades of Truth is a graphical MMORPG with enforced roleplaying. All systems within the game are controlled by players through the support of GMs. The only NPCs that you will see are monster characters bent on your destruction!
There are many avenues for you and your character to persue within the game world. You can become a teacher, holding classes to express your philosophies; You can become a warrior and cause your enemies to tremble in your presence; you can rise to rule one of the great fortresses within Underlight, branding your name forever on the pages of history. There are no limitations to what path you can follow, the only limitation is your imagination.
We encourage you to come join us on our forums, ask questions and express your opinions. You can find our forums by viewing our website located at www.underlight.ixios.net
You will also be able to speak with GMs and your fellow players in our IRC channel, which can be found by clicking on the contacts page of our website.
I hope to see you soon!
Sincerely, Acerbity

Comments

• SoT-PyramidSoT-Pyramid Member Posts: 1

Hello!

The Shades of Truth GM Staff wishes to invite you to join us on September 11th, 2007 at 10:30PM EST on IRC for a press release style meeting.

We have many announcements to make, including the one particular announcement that everyone has been holding their breath since we made this project public, as well as perhaps a feast or two.

Please be sure to tell all your friends and fellow UL players. You definitely do not want to miss this for the world!

Our IRC information is:

• Server: irc.ixios.net
    • Port: 6667 or 8067

We look forward to seeing you there! Visit us at www.underlight.ixios.net. We would also love to hear from you on our forums locatred at  www.underlight.ixios.net/forums/default.asp. Forum registration is quick and easy!

- Pyramid, GameMaster

Underlight: Shades of Truth GM Staff

Public Relations and Roleplay Teams