Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Global Goonzu Online

I know there is already a forum for this game, but it doesn't seem very active at all ^^, so i want to introduce everyone who has not heard of it to the game.

I have been playing this game for two years, since alpha beta was introduced.   It is now in the beta form.

It really is diffrent from most MMORPG, the game revolves around the community.  everything in the game is based on economy and polictical aspects.

No NPCs sells you equip, everything is player made.  I wish for you to check it out, it has alot more depth then just killing monsters like most games.

My in game name is Geisha .  command /t Geisha to msg me for help ^^;;

and if you put me as your reccomender that would be even better, hope to see you all in the game!!!

Ladies is pimps too, go and brush your shoulders off

Comments

• NajtroNajtro Member Posts: 54
    The link dosn't work

Breakdown: Achiever 40.00%, Explorer 46.67%, Killer 66.67%, Socializer 46.67%

KSEA players often seek out PVP in a game, but they are looking to socialize with and form alliances with other players who are interested in doing the same. They often seek out guilds or clans that organize formal PVP events, or work on group strategies and tactics.

• tinksseductitinksseducti Member Posts: 5
    opps srry it's just global.goonzu.com

Ladies is pimps too, go and brush your shoulders off

• vingvegavingvega Member Posts: 577
    Asian Point/Click, Item Mall = Garbage, Bots, and high inflation
  • GlubbyGlubby Member Posts: 85
    Originally posted by vingvega

Asian Point/Click, Item Mall = Garbage, Bots, and high inflation

What he said

• TsukihimeTsukihime Member Posts: 5
    This use to be one of the best free mmorpg's out there, for about 2 months or so after it came out, it was great. Plenty of players everywhere, lots of activity, people chatting everywhere, building towns, building trust and relationships, everything was like reality (all the leaders and politics + famed artisans, etc). Still remember the first Goonzu election, major event back then, lots of preparation, candidates set up web pages, gathered supporters, really long speeches, etc. Then as time changed, there was less and less GM support, when GZM was fired, everything went downhill. Prices slowly went up (watched in horror as prices for materials went up slowly more and more), less people joined, less activity.

Most of the old players are gone, even the really dedicated ones that bought cash items (cash items were actually a huge success at first, many people bought them) and played hours on end. Sad that this game has fallen so much, if only they didn't fire GZM (one of the most active GM's out there, about 1/4 of the players left with him (said he was moving on to new job for new mmorpg).

Goonzu was really addictive back then.....so many dedicated players. Miss the good old days......

By the way, this game is different than all those other asian ones (politics, 50+ player controlled towns, nearly 80% of game is player controlled, best market system I've seen which is even better than World of Warcraft's, great crafting system, etc). It's just too bad that the GM's don't take care of it anymore. And, there are not that many botters, next to none if you aske me, all thanks the the anti-botter (giant red pig monster).