Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Potentially interested but.......

Arno7577Arno7577 Member Posts: 25

Hi,

I was thinking about giving Roma Victor a try but I am not sure about a couple of things.

1) Population? how many players would you say there are? To often I started a Non-Mainstream mmorpg to discover that it was a desert!

2)Is it worth playing? (I am a casual gamer) why?

thanks

Comments

• Zakke87Zakke87 Member Posts: 82
    1. The population is low, but recently (probably due to all the new improvements) it has started to increase steadily. At least there's always a few people to socialize with during off peak hours in most villages, the Romans got a lot more people though... The populations are rather unbalanced, but hopefully it will even out if new player choose to go free. As long as you join an active guild I'm sure it won't feel like a desert, this is an important aspect of the game.

2. It's worth playing if you like the setting, realism (to some extent), roleplay, or just about any feature in the game. And especially because there is no monthly fee, so you can jsut take a break if you don't liek it at the moment and come back when there's a few more new features.

There's a lot to be improved with the game, but at least I feel that it is going in the right direction at a good pace. Feel free to ask more questions!
  • VirtusVirtus Member Posts: 492
    What do you mean by casual? 1-2 hours a day? depending on what you would like to do that would be fine, but for some of the areas it might not be enough, like fighting, which i would say you should not spend any less then 3-4H a day at least 5 days a week, but thats just my opinion.

The Population has been on the rise but it till low. I assume that once the esculation update is out alot more ppl will return mainly because it has A LOT of updates that everyone wants and will allow for the building of boards etc