Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Truth about WoW

Okay so every one bows before the "mightyness" of Wow, hell this game is exactly like the Lord of the Rings, first day you play, you walk second day you play you walk, third day you play you walk and toss something into a great mass of lava.

And what is up with everyone and their mothers with hunters, they are more over rated the Tibia! and the graphics dont even get me started on the graphic!

Oh not to mention their crappy races and nothing is orginal and why so does it happen that you are the errand boy for everyone in that game.

Yours sincerly,
The Great Ganonduarf

Comments

• White-EyesWhite-Eyes Member Posts: 108

Im going to have to agree with Ganon here. I mean he has a point guys, everyone is a hunter on this game and sure "its the easist class to play as a noob!" but thats really no exuse. The graphics are... Warcraft 3 and they are very unoriganal. I mean come on every thing is copied one way or another. And remember Im not a WoW hater im just stating facts.

HAIL GUILD WARS!!!

Stephan Moffett

• cupertinocupertino Member Posts: 1,094
    /yawn

• Got a point

Most overpowered class get overplayed. It was the same with the Rogue when the game was realeased and rogue was very powerfull. Everybody played them. Then Blizzard fixed them and the famous post was made "Rogues nerfed to hell"  and the second from TBC "Rogues nerfed to hell and back". tsk tsk

• DuraheLLDuraheLL Member Posts: 2,951
    mm i've heard alot that it's alot similar looking to LOTRO. But still I'd play WoW over LOTRO. Generally none but if I was forced to choose.

$OE lies list
    http://www.rlmmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=424&start=0
    "
    And I don't want to hear anything about "I don't believe in vampires" because *I* don't believe in vampires, but I believe in my own two eyes, and what *I* saw is ******* vampires! "

• LifePositiveLifePositive Member UncommonPosts: 130
    Originally posted by Ganonduarf

Okay so every one bows before the "mightyness" of Wow, hell this game is exactly like the Lord of the Rings, first day you play, you walk second day you play you walk, third day you play you walk and toss something into a great mass of lava.
    And what is up with everyone and their mothers with hunters, they are more over rated the Tibia! and the graphics dont even get me started on the graphic!
    Oh not to mention their crappy races and nothing is orginal and why so does it happen that you are the errand boy for everyone in that game.
    Would it really kill you to let people play for themselves and come to their own conclusions? God forbid someone enjoys something contrary to your "truth" you seem so keen on. Get a fucking life.

“How do you kill that which has no life

• NigherisNigheris Member Posts: 70

I think the Warlock is a little more powerfull then a Hunter, I mean fear dot dot fear dot dot even if you do kill them 90% of the time they got you too, "Damn Dots"

Every Class has its upside and Downside i am sure, my question is why everyone feels that they have to speak down on one game or the other? I mean it is simple... you do not like the game, do not play the game.. Period...

If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors not his equals!!!

• cupertinocupertino Member Posts: 1,094

Welcome to MMO's running errands and walking is what you do, your only 17 so i dont expect you to understand, go back to your xbox so you can tell people who you pwn'd last night.

Originally posted by Manveru

Would it really kill you to let people play for themselves and come to their own conclusions? God forbid someone enjoys something contrary to your "truth" you seem so keen on. Get a fucking life. >_< Please mate, whatever needs to be said, the whole thing just gets better if you either ignore him, or just skip lines like "get a fucking life". That's out of the questioning to say whatsoever.

$OE lies list
    "
    And I don't want to hear anything about "I don't believe in vampires" because *I* don't believe in vampires, but I believe in my own two eyes, and what *I* saw is ******* vampires! "

• LifePositiveLifePositive Member UncommonPosts: 130
    Originally posted by DuraheLL

Would it really kill you to let people play for themselves and come to their own conclusions? God forbid someone enjoys something contrary to your "truth" you seem so keen on. Get a fucking life. >_< Please mate, whatever needs to be said, the whole thing just gets better if you either ignore him, or just skip lines like "get a fucking life". That's out of the questioning to say whatsoever.

Oh come on, even as far as bashing posts go this one is a piece of shit! At what point does this jerk get off telling US the "truth" about something entirely subjective to taste, with criticism on par with a five year old, on a forum of MMO players most of whom can make up their own damn mind one way or another. Seriously, you have to walk everywhere. Welcome to the genre. Everyone plays a Hunter? What the fuck is that? Nothing is original? The entire Draenei race was pulled from thin air.

It could... COULD be a joke thread, if it wasn't so sincerely ignorant.

“How do you kill that which has no life

Oh come on, even as far as bashing posts go this one is a piece of shit! At what point does this jerk get off telling US the "truth" about something entirely subjective to taste, with criticism on par with a five year old, on a forum of MMO players most of whom can make up their own damn mind one way or another. Seriously, you have to walk everywhere. Welcome to the genre. Everyone plays a Hunter? What the fuck is that? Nothing is original? The entire Draenei race was pulled from thin air.

It could... COULD be a joke thread, if it wasn't so sincerely ignorant.
    well either way, it's trolling or just flame-baiting.

You only lower your self-image by doing whatever he wants you to do.

$OE lies list
    "

• FargolFargol Member UncommonPosts: 303
    Originally posted by White-Eyes

Im going to have to agree with Ganon here. I mean he has a point guys, everyone is a hunter on this game and sure "its the easist class to play as a noob!" but thats really no exuse. The graphics are... Warcraft 3 and they are very unoriganal. I mean come on every thing is copied one way or another. And remember Im not a WoW hater im just stating facts.

HAIL GUILD WARS!!!
    Facts shmacts.

Facts are meaningless in the face of phenomenal success.

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

HAIL GUILD WARS!!!
    You should take the advice of your quote.
    Well holy shit! Why the hell is everyone walking around with rods up there asses! I knew posting truth on this forum would be a bad idea! Look all Im really trying to do is defend Ganon from the tidle wave of lifeless nerds like the guy who said qoute on qoute "get a fucking life!" Now if you had a life you wouldent have said that becuase you would be more MATURE THAN THAT! And ask for me my case is settled. Hunters are a over used class but I have to agree with the guy who commented about Warlocks. I am a Warlock myself and I know that dots are a really cheap and lazy way of killing ppl and even if they kill you, your dots have a chance of killing them after words. Im just waching out for the begginers on this site like Ganon!

Stephan Moffett

• damian7damian7 Member Posts: 4,449
    Originally posted by Nigheris

I think the Warlock is a little more powerfull then a Hunter, I mean fear dot dot fear dot dot even if you do kill them 90% of the time they got you too, "Damn Dots"
    Every Class has its upside and Downside i am sure, my question is why everyone feels that they have to speak down on one game or the other? I mean it is simple... you do not like the game, do not play the game.. Period...
    don't forget shadowburn, and big nasty felguard to stun/cleave

could we please get correspondent writers and moderators, on the eve forum at mmorpg.com, who are well-versed on eve-online and aren't just passersby pushing buttons? pretty please?

• MastermartzMastermartz Member Posts: 255

Bottom line of the arguement...WoW is the easiest MMORPG ever to play (well WoW and CoH/CoV is about on par). Theres nothing to argue about really the people who play WoW know that its a very easy MMO to play which is probably why it has so many players. Some people, just happen to get overwhelmed with the easyness that they tend to go even more easy and then we have......

THE HUNTER!!

Basic, casual gamers = WoW

Hardcore, no-lifers (me) = FFXI WOOOO lol

FYI I had a lvl 70 troll sham on WoW so i know what its all about.

Edit : All Typos

The guy above me has got me backed up into a corner. I have to admit on of the biggest reasons why I dont like WoW is becuase of how easy and casual it is to play... mabye thats not my cup of tea, but for the most part all I have to say is this, standing from a third person point of view that is. Whatever ppl say new gamers out there, remember this GW and WoW are the two highest selling games out there so they have to be doing something right. Right? Right! So if your interested in WoW but are afriad of the monthly payment, dont. when you buy WoW from what I can remember you still get 2 months free and if you really like the game buy it and mabye on your way get the Burning Crusade with it. if your like me and dont have every waking moment devoted to your comp or just short on money at the moment then Guild Wars is your playing field. Overall different ppl like different styles of gameplay so WoW and Guild Wars will probebly e battling for the rest of there lifes. (and the occasinal Ever Quest and many other misc. MMO's) Take my word seriosly becuase this is one of my few non-rants or flaming forums lol.

Stephan Moffett

• BaveBave Member Posts: 3

Why do you even get started when you are obviously disguisted by the game? Why do you blame the hunters to be overpopulating the servers when you yourself admit them to be the easiest starting class to play with if u are a beginner in the game? Isnt it obvious that a newbie would like to play the game on easy mode before playing it on hard ? (i.e. playing with the class that really suits the person).

As someoe else stated above: "you dont like the game - you dont play it".

Hail whiners...

TheOne & Only!

Originally posted by Bave

Why do you even get started when you are obviously disguisted by the game? Why do you blame the hunters to be overpopulating the servers when you yourself admit them to be the easiest starting class to play with if u are a beginner in the game? Isnt it obvious that a newbie would like to play the game on easy mode before playing it on hard ? (i.e. playing with the class that really suits the person).
    Hail whiners...
    Wow the post above me is totally worthless and time consuming! Thanks a lot for taking up space bave!

Stephan Moffett

• ByromByrom Member Posts: 236
    I dunno who is more powerfull. I played them all and hunter seems to be  strong till bout 45. Warrior starts to really be tuff as hell close to 60 and I guess it is subjective. But I do know one absolute truith that people should be aware of and I have no clue about how it can happen, yet it happened to me. Your account can be hacked. And I dont mean your puter. All you items can be sold and your gold stolen. And you dont have to give anyone your PW. They can leave a virus in your mail box and ruin your machine. And there is not a damn thing you can do to keep it from happening. And nothing that Blizzard can do either unless they catch the person in the act. I suppose all games are like that, yet this is the only game Ive ever had it happen to me in. So great game? There's no way I recomend this game to anyone now. Powerful classes, makes no difference. They still have as many or more gold farmers than ever. Who cares what it plays like. Play for three years and have everything stolen and you machine ruined and find out.
  • L33t187L33t187 Member Posts: 45
    Originally posted by Kazzer

Mooo

*holds Kazzer's hand*

Moooooooooooooo

• GinazGinaz Member RarePosts: 2,470
    One of the reasons for the success of WoW is the early game experience.  It gets you right into the game very quickly and painlessly.   Most of the MMO's I've played have had a very steep learning curve from the beginning.  People can ridicule WoW an say its too easy but most people who play games aren't the hardcore type.  Other games can take a lesson from Blizz on the early game experience and how much it dictates whether or not people will stick around for the rest.

Is a man not entitled to the herp of his derp?

Remember, I live in a world where juggalos and yugioh players are real things.

• executor3000executor3000 Member Posts: 36
    "Okay so every one bows before the "mightyness" of Wow, hell this game is exactly like the Lord of the Rings, first day you play, you walk second day you play you walk, third day you play you walk and toss something into a great mass of lava."

Haha, total Clerks 2 ripoff
  • UeberbierUeberbier Member Posts: 1
    Just to mention, WoW cant be like Lord of the Rings Online, If those 2 games are equal, Lord of the Rings Online is same as WoW  cause WoW was first and then came Lord of the Rings Online :P
  • BaveBave Member Posts: 3

Originally posted by Bave

Hail whiners...
    Wow the post above me is totally worthless and time consuming! Thanks a lot for taking up space bave!

Its called a rhetoric questioning. But I guess trolling is easier than admittig the answers that are there...

TheOne & Only!

This discussion has been closed.