Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top 10 List - Chain

Comments

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

Top 10 of the worst things to do in an mmorpg:

10) Binding yourself over the hole while levitating and then dropping that off and falling to your death in an unstopable death loop.

9) Grouping with 733tH4XX0RPK#1!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

8) Starting the KKK and pvping every black person you see.
    EDIT: really bad idea...

7) Soloing at high level... in ANy MMORPG out now.....

6) picking up "chicks"

5) Creating a nazi party guild and pking jewish/ghypsies/homos/other people you may be racist against.

4) pretending to be a gm and threatening other players with your uber gm "powers"

3) Loggin on in SWG and shouting.. "I just got my JEDI SLOT yay!"

2) Find out the name of a GM or CSR who is currently ingame, go to the most populated area of the game or the most populated chat line and announce: "<GM_Name> is giving away a free <insert_uber_item> or <insert_massive_gold_amount> to anyone who sends him a tell!!!"

1) shouting "I found a <insert uber item>, did anyone lose it?"
    edit: i did that in lineage 2..lol

• palidun50palidun50 Member Posts: 14

1. Upon installation, the only grahics you see is a blank blue screen even after rebooting.

2. Upon running the game you hear a horrid screeching from your speakers and your ears begin to bleed before you are unable to unplug your speakers. (volume control disabled)

3. You can't tell graphically between  between PC's and MOBS.

4. Most of your time is now spent with a physciatrist for anger issues due to frustration after you begin playing the game.

5. You fall asleep within the first 10 minutes whenever you play the game.

6. The company producing the game files for bankruptcy right after you bought the game.

7. After reading all the help files, you then notice the extremely fine print disclaimer on the box it came in *pictures are for illustration of how you might imagine the game and  visual graphics are not supported in actual game play*

8. The warranty bursts into flame the moment you open the box.

9. After 10 minutes of playing, you get extreme motion sickness.

10. Lag is so bad that when you shoot at a target, it was already gone 30 seconds ago.

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106

Originally posted by Kunarick

10) Binding yourself over the hole while levitating and then dropping that off and falling to your death in an unstopable death loop.
    EDIT: really bad idea...
    6) picking up "chicks"
    5) Creating a nazi party guild and pking jewish/ghypsies/homos/other people you may be racist against.

-----------------------------
    The True Oracle of all that is EverQuest!! Down with WoW, down with all other MMORPGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WoW, it rocks (and I don't mean the game)!

Homo's arent a race......image

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didnt exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• KunarickKunarick Member Posts: 348
    Thats not the point, regardless, nazis still hate them.

The True Oracle of all that is EverQuest!!

"You sir, are a moron"

Well....Nazi's hate everybody except blonde haired blue eyed giants. So....If your going to start a Nazi guild. Be prepared to kill your own people....Be prepared to kill EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didnt exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• KunarickKunarick Member Posts: 348
    I never said I would, i just posted it for the list of worst things to do in an mmorpg....which it is.

The True Oracle of all that is EverQuest!!

"You sir, are a moron"

• DropiDropi Member Posts: 3

Plz. no hijacking !!
    Keep on with the top 10 - this is a great way to spend your day while bored at work ::::28::

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Originally posted by Finwe

Originally posted by Kunarick

EDIT: really bad idea...
    6) picking up "chicks"

The True Oracle of all that is EverQuest!! Down with WoW, down with all other MMORPGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WoW, it rocks (and I don't mean the game)!

Homo's arent a race......image

Didn't catch that lol, almost as bad as saying you can play as human or indian. lmao

--------------------------------------------

33.333333333333336% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?

Killer 100%
    Achiever 53%
    Explorer 33%
    Socializer 13%

• lordthrawnlordthrawn Member Posts: 276

Top 10 Worst Documentaries

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> 

10.  Everquest: A day in the Life of a Powergrinder

Current Games:

CoH
    LVL 20 AR/DEV Blaster - Dj Mystic Blue

Eve Online
    Lord Thrawn - Order of Celestial Paladins

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> 

10.  Everquest: A day in the Life of a Powergrinder

9.  Celcius 11/9: The Michael Moore Story, created by George W. Bush

33.333333333333336% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?

Killer 100%
    Achiever 53%
    Explorer 33%
    Socializer 13%

• Evil_EricEvil_Eric Member Posts: 19

10. Everquest: A day in the Life of a Powergrinder

9. Celcius 11/9: The Michael Moore Story, created by George W. Bush

8. Magical Existence: How Magic card players live

Pssst, your shoes are untied.

8. Magical Existence: (i got a better one) The Love Life of a Magic Card Player

8. Magical Existence: How Magic card players live

7. Pimps & Computer games: The life inside of a pimp nerd. That has never spoken to girl that he didnt pay $2.99 a minute for.

8. Magical Existence: The Love life of a magic card player.

7. Pimps & Computer games: The life inside of a pimp nerd. That has never spoken to girl that he didnt pay $2.99 a minute for.

6. The MMORPG Spammer: They say the things you never would have thought to say yourself, They beg for help when everyone else has told them to shut up, These fearless fools dare to say the things you never thought youd see in an online chat box, They are The Spammers::::12::

ok... maybe this was a bad top 10 list being as how its been like 3 days since anyone posted anything........someone start a new one

• HerodesHerodes Member UncommonPosts: 1,494

Originally posted by Evil_Eric

7. Pimps & Computer games: The life inside of a pimp nerd. That has never spoken to girl that he didnt pay $2.99 a minute for.

6. The MMORPG Spammer: They say the things you never would have thought to say yourself, They beg for help when everyone else has told them to shut up, These fearless fools dare to say the things you never thought youd see in an online chat box, They are The Spammers::::12::
    5. Catwomans 9 lifes: can common people die, while having sex?

• RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

6. The MMORPG Spammer: They say the things you never would have thought to say yourself, They beg for help when everyone else has told them to shut up, These fearless fools dare to say the things you never thought youd see in an online chat box, They are The Spammers::::::12::::

4. Rock!!! - Time Captured footage of a year in the life of a Granite Boulder.

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

• KoltraneKoltrane Member UncommonPosts: 1,049

6. The MMORPG Spammer: They say the things you never would have thought to say yourself, They beg for help when everyone else has told them to shut up, These fearless fools dare to say the things you never thought youd see in an online chat box, They are The Spammers::::::12::::
    3. On making and running successful persistent worlds - by the board of directors of Electronic Arts

-----
    There are 10 types of people in this world...those who understand binary, and those who don't.

MMORPG.com Staff

-----

Old timer.

• HerodesHerodes Member UncommonPosts: 1,494

Originally posted by Koltrane

3. On making and running successful persistent worlds - by the board of directors of Electronic Arts

2. Bin L.: I shot the Sheriff

2. Bin L.: I shot the Sheriff

1. Fahrenheit 9/11. - Michael Moore's side of the lie.

• Smelly_ArmorSmelly_Armor Member UncommonPosts: 571

TOP 10 THINGS YOU SHOULD AVOID SAYING AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

10) What's that little red button do that I just pressed?

9) "We're concerned about AIDS inside our White House—make no mistake about it."—Washington, D.C., Feb. 7, 2001

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

9) "We're concerned about AIDS inside our White House?make no mistake about it."?Washington, D.C., Feb. 7, 2001

8) I am Hitler Incarnate. This nation is the new reich of Germany. I SHALL CONQUER THE WORLD!

• AdrealAdreal Member Posts: 2,087

9) "We're concerned about AIDS inside our White House?make no mistake about it."?Washington, D.C., Feb. 7, 2001

8) I am Hitler Incarnate. This nation is the new reich of Germany. I SHALL CONQUER THE WORLD!

7) A lot of jargon, because you're bound to screw up and say something stupid when you don't mean it.

Sky and Beyond: Developer
    www.skyandbeyond.tk

"Put your foot where your mouth is." - Wisdom from my grandfather
    "Paper or plastic? ... because I'm afraid I'll have to suffocate you unless you put this bag on your head..." - Ethnitrek
    AC1: Wierding from Harvestgain

7) A lot of jargon, because you're bound to screw up and say something stupid when you don't mean it.

6) "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

Richard J. Cox