Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top 10 List - Chain

Comments

• RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

Top 10 of the Worst Pickup Lines

10) Hi, mine name is <insert your name>. I like peanut butter. Let's <bleep>.

9) "You won't be as bad looking after another six pack, gimme a couple minutes..."

8) Did you ever go to Uranus?

7) Wanna come back to my place and check out my 1337 EQ Characters?

6) you would so make teh l337 pron!

5) Hello my name is Murt.... (lol had to do it!)

4) "Welcome to McDonalds, may I take yer order?"

3) (in response to Kunou's #4) "You can't spell supersized without 'U' and 'I'."

2) "You might as well go out with me now, else I'm just going to stalk you till you give in."

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

• AdrealAdreal Member Posts: 2,087

Top 10 of the Worst Pickup Lines

10) Hi, mine name is <insert your name>. I like peanut butter. Let's <bleep>.

9) "You won't be as bad looking after another six pack, gimme a couple minutes..."

8) Did you ever go to Uranus?

7) Wanna come back to my place and check out my 1337 EQ Characters?

6) you would so make teh l337 pron!

5) Hello my name is Murt.... (lol had to do it!)

4) "Welcome to McDonalds, may I take yer order?"

3) (in response to Kunou's #4) "You can't spell supersized without 'U' and 'I'."

2) "You might as well go out with me now, else I'm just going to stalk you till you give in."

1)"How about I crack you over the head with a club and drag you home by the hair?" - Anonymous

"Put your foot where your mouth is." - Wisdom from my grandfather
    "Paper or plastic? ... because I'm afraid I'll have to suffocate you unless you put this bag on your head..." - Ethnitrek
    AC1: Wierding from Harvestgain

Top 10 Worst things to hear from a Doctor:

10) "Please bend over and grab the table... Brace yourself, this WON'T be pleasant..."

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

10) "Please bend over and grab the table... Brace yourself, this WON'T be pleasant..."

9) "Uhhh, you sure that's supposed to di that?"

--------------------------------------------

33.333333333333336% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?

• DaShizDaShiz Member Posts: 375

9) "Uhhh, you sure that's supposed to di that?"

8) "Now that is interesting"image as he turns to page another doctor...

7) "GEEEZUS!"image

Your scathing wit and daring insight into the turbulent political crags of the internet are shining beacons of truth and purity for the slight remaining masses of visionless hypocriticial sheep who bleat at the thought of your glory

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

9) "Uhhh, you sure that's supposed to do that?"

7) "GEEEZUS!"image

6) "Hello, I'm Dr. Kavorkien"

33.333333333333336% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?

• Smelly_ArmorSmelly_Armor Member UncommonPosts: 571

7) "GEEEZUS!"image

5) In post-op you overhear "He was the patient that was suppossed to get the sex change.......right?"image

4)In post-op you also overhear "Nurse....have you seen my scapel? I've seemed to have misplaced it."image

"The probability of someone watching you is porportional to the stupidity of your action." Hartley's 1st Law

• ChronicRickChronicRick Member Posts: 569

7) "GEEEZUS!"image

5) In post-op you overhear "He was the patient that was suppossed to get the sex change.......right?"image

4)In post-op you also overhear "Nurse....have you seen my scapel? I've seemed to have misplaced it."image

3) The doctor bursts into laughing after you remove your trousers and starts calling other staff into the room who also start laughing hysterically.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

8) "Now that is interesting"::::37:: as he turns to page another doctor...

7) "GEEEZUS!"::::07::

5) In post-op you overhear "He was the patient that was suppossed to get the sex change.......right?"

4)In post-op you also overhear "Nurse....have you seen my scapel? I've seemed to have misplaced it."

3) The doctor bursts into laughing after you remove your trousers and starts calling other staff into the room who also start laughing hysterically

2) "I have some good news... and I have some bad news"

Your scathing wit and daring insight into the turbulent political crags of the internet are shining beacons of truth and purity for the slight remaining masses of visionless hypocriticial sheep who bleat at the thought of your glory

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

8) "Now that is interesting"::::37:: as he turns to page another doctor...

7) "GEEEZUS!"::::07::

5) In post-op you overhear "He was the patient that was suppossed to get the sex change.......right?"

4)In post-op you also overhear "Nurse....have you seen my scapel? I've seemed to have misplaced it."

3) The doctor bursts into laughing after you remove your trousers and starts calling other staff into the room who also start laughing hysterically

2) "I have some good news... and I have some bad news"

1) *during operation* ... "Shit."

Top 10 signs you're in a BAD group:

10) Instead of healing, the Healer spends the whole battle Meleeing, because according to him, it's easier to rez people at the end than trying to keep them alive.

Richard J. Cox

• ReverendDanReverendDan Member Posts: 115

10) Instead of healing, the Healer spends the whole battle Meleeing, because according to him, it's easier to rez people at the end than trying to keep them alive.
    9) The paladin runs into battle yelling "eat shit and die muthafukkas!" on the roleplaying server

• ViolentYViolentY Member Posts: 1,458

9) The paladin runs into battle yelling "eat shit and die muthafukkas!" on the roleplaying server

8) In group chat: "Which one's the health bar?"

-Machiavelli

7) The main tank says: "I have to go eat, my lil brother is going to play for me, he's never played before, go easy on him."

Richard J. Cox

• Smelly_ArmorSmelly_Armor Member UncommonPosts: 571

7) The main tank says: "I have to go eat, my lil brother is going to play for me, he's never played before, go easy on him."

8) One of the knights in the group ask you what the difference is between a "one-handed" sword and a "two-handed" sword.

"The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the stupidity of your action." Hartley's 1st Law

6) One of the knights in the group ask you what the difference is between a "one-handed" sword and a "two-handed" sword.

5) You regularily group with a guy who has a BAD habit of passing out at the keyboard.

Richard J. Cox

6) One of the knights in the group ask you what the difference is between a "one-handed" sword and a "two-handed" sword.

5) You regularily group with a guy who has a BAD habit of passing out at the keyboard.

4) You are showered with obscene questions every few seconds by the group leader who can't seem to turn off the Caps Lock key.

4) You are showered with obscene questions every few seconds by the group leader who can't seem to turn off the Caps Lock key.

3) Everyone in your group keeps PMing you with a/s/l questions.

Richard J. Cox

• tusaelkyltusaelkyl Member Posts: 5

2) The group leader that agreed to PL you has to stop every 3 minutes to ask for directions

tu_saelkyl

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

2) The group leader that agreed to PL you has to stop every 3 minutes to ask for directions

1) A new PT member says "Great a party! I'll bring the drinks".

NVidia - The way it is meant to be played

ATI - The way it really plays, if it's working....

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • MaximaneMaximane Member CommonPosts: 625

Top 10 methods of group members unceremoniously leaving your party:

10) By saying absolutely nothing and killing the process, they fake LD.

--------------------
    Alex "Maximane" De Line
    - MMORPG.COM Staff -

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

9) By saying they have a "family emergency".

NVidia - The way it is meant to be played

ATI - The way it really plays, if it's working....

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server

8) The ever dreaded "My mom is making me get off the computer and go to bed." :P

Richard J. Cox

• ReverendDanReverendDan Member Posts: 115

8) The ever dreaded "My mom is making me get off the computer and go to bed." :P

7) "I have to go now, my giraffe is on fire."

7) "I have to go now, my giraffe is on fire."

6) "Ummm yeah, I think it's about to rain here... I should turn off my computer..."

Richard J. Cox