Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Wildhammer] [Alliance] Chariot of The Gods

wishdokktawishdokkta Member Posts: 14
 Chariot of the Gods is an alliance guild looking to recruit new members.

The guild itself has but a few entry requirements which I have outlined below, we are principly a mature, casual, UK based guild but I am happy to talk to players form all across Europe.

We are in existance to have fun and try and get involved in all areas of the game, particularly instances and pvp - our doors are open to all levels. We actively encourage new players but welcome more experienced players as well, I for one am sick of being in groups with mouthy l33t kids who know nothing at all about team play and grouping so if you have group experience then I definatly want to speak to you!!

REQUIREMENTS:

- MATURE players (in attitude not neccaseraly years)

- have a microphone (we use teamspeak when we are out as a guild)

- be willing to help your fellow guildies

- be fairly active (you dont have to be a powergamer)

- a sense of humour is essential, as is the ability to not take yourself or the game too seriously

- you dont have to pvp but a willingness to try new things is a bonus

- special kids using daddies credit card to annoy the general population with thier OMGUB3RL33TSI<iLLZ!!!!oneeleven!! need not apply

- minimum age of 18 please

BENEFITS:

- a good laugh in the company of players who understand it is a game

- experienced and active leadership

- full website and forums

- help levelling and getting involved in pvp

- teamspeak

- chance to go out and do group based instances and adventuring with relaxed and friendly members

- players active of all levels

- guild tabard

If you think you fit the bill and fancy a guild that isnt full of idiots and kids then send me a /w in game or mail me - I am on most evenings :) Optionally, all our recruitment info is on our website - http://www.gods.devious-interactive.com.

thanks for your time

Wishdokkta