Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Found Neocron at in a bargain bin $.99 will that key work for Neocron 2

ocman1ocman1 Member Posts: 6
Found Neocron at in a bargain bin $.99 will that key work for Neocron 2.  I believe that the cd-key will work for Neocron 2 as that was what I was told.  With the wonky-a** registration problems the only way to sign up now is to have a fresh cd-key and email them the info.  Anyone verify that this works for me?

Comments

• hammerdinhhammerdinh Member Posts: 5
    Nope ... You have to buy Neocron 2 from the website. But seeing how old your post is, I'm assuming that you've already figured this out.
  • Dark-EdenDark-Eden Member Posts: 7

Actualy that is incorrect, you can buy the discs from anywhere and the cd key will work, giving you a free month, as long as the cd key has not already been used. My brothers just bought a brandnew copy of this game for 24p on amazon and it works.

• hammerdinhhammerdinh Member Posts: 5

Well ... I believe that he bought the original Neocron 1 in a bargain bin and wanted to know if it would work with Neocron 2.

When they updated from Neocron 1 to Neocron 2, they made it so you could not make Neocron 1 accounts anymore, and created an upgrade system where you can upgrade to buy Neocron 2. It was all very annoying - and that was about the time I left.

But you are right. You don't have to buy the game online. You can buy the discs and get a free month.

I don't think it really matters anymore ... This guy has probably either figured it out or given up.