Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No Offense...

White-EyesWhite-Eyes Member Posts: 108
Not to bash on this game since ive never tried it but... how did this game get this high in the ratings? I mean sure this game MIGHT be fun but from what ive seen its just not worth paying for and the feedback on this game is pretty bad. It looks old as hell and really dosent impresse me. Not to say it sucks but there are defenitly way better games below this that should be pwning this game on the score board... but like i said ive never played the game so i dont know... just wanted to throw my opinion out there.

Stephan Moffett

Comments

• ByromByrom Member Posts: 236
    Um yeah, Knight on line is beter by far, and I only would give it a 3. Maybe if they paid me to play, I would. Not only no, but, hell no.
  • lovechiefslovechiefs Member UncommonPosts: 157
    Actually,the game is very good.

Plays well and it seems to have good variety.

In addition it is free to get and play.No need to purchase the premium version to enjoy it

I would recommend it
  • AzureneAzurene Member Posts: 50
    Originally posted by Byrom

Um yeah, Knight on line is beter by far, and I only would give it a 3. Maybe if they paid me to play, I would. Not only no, but, hell no.
    Yup definitely Knight on line is much better heck i would even go as far as to say Legend of ares beats Minions, but the games not without its attractions. I wouldn't recommend it, but i wouldn't go as for as to say it sucks. It just didn't catch my attention.

Now the 8.1 rating i have no idea were that come from I wouldn't give it that rating.

F

• maggotANUBISmaggotANUBIS Member Posts: 76
    Originally posted by White-Eyes

Not to bash on this game since ive never tried it but... how did this game get this high in the ratings? I mean sure this game MIGHT be fun but from what ive seen its just not worth paying for and the feedback on this game is pretty bad. It looks old as hell and really dosent impresse me. Not to say it sucks but there are defenitly way better games below this that should be pwning this game on the score board... but like i said ive never played the game so i dont know... just wanted to throw my opinion out there.
    the hype is from when it came out
  • whitedelightwhitedelight Member Posts: 1,544
    Please stop posting 3 words in every single forum just to up your post account because you were likely banned on a different forum name and you are playing catch up Maggot.

• ugly_boy3ugly_boy3 Member Posts: 8
    This game is pretty good actually maybe a little buggy and slow but good and it makes sense and its a good game because all i have is a mac so its one of the few free games i can play