Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

thinking about coming back...

MorrakMorrak Member Posts: 31

played eq for 6 yrs, 65 bard, quit right b4 OoW...i've tried lots of other games, but nothing gives me the feeling i got when i first played eq, im getting to the point now where im considering leaving the mmo genre behind for good, but i cannot help but wonder how eq is doing, when i quit i was alrdy noticing a decrease in the population, but now im considering coming back, and need some questions answered...

1.) what servers seem to have the biggest populations? in your opinions...

2.) am i going to have to roll a class like necro so i can solo because ill never find a grp?

3.) is it going to be impossible as a casual gamer to get anywhere in the game now?

any info would help...

Comments

• CydoneCydone Member Posts: 171

You might be looking for the community feeling you had with EQ?

If thats it, you should try out some of the games with nice communities.. saga of ryzom, eve online..

Its hard to find those good old times. EQII didnt do it for ya?

WoW can also be great fun, if you have a good mature guild.

Or check back with EQ. I think we are reaching a point where people are getting more and more tired of the mmo industry as it is now.. An exodus might happen back to the good old gameplay.

Good luck.

• thegeezthegeez Member Posts: 28
    ye i wanted to go bak to the good old days too.....so i tried SWG 10 days free trial b4 EQ1 to see if i could bring it bak there first but the game isnt that same as when i first played it when it came out.....so will i feel the same about EQ1 ?

also interested in a response to this and would i have to buy the last 3 expansions of EQ1 to get bak into the fold....

and yes i think as far as long term mmorg players go the current state of mmorgs is gettin old now

and when yer get to my age  ( 30+ ) do the older lot really have time to waste on massive time sinks... ?

be safe =)