Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hellgate: London

Has anyone gathered any news on the new game developed by the diablo 2 team. it looks pretty sweet, but i havent seen any  updates to the news on their site in a long time. I hope it hasnt been shelved, i was looking forward to something refreshing to play.

Comments

• methane47methane47 Member CommonPosts: 3,701
    This game is the Devil

Do not buy it..

Its NOT an MMO but you have to pay to play it... Its a horrible idea and NOONE should support it.

What's your Wu Name?
    Donovan --> Wu Name = Violent Knight
    Methane47 --> Wu Name = Thunderous Leader
    "Some people call me the walking plank, 'cuz any where you go... Death is right behind you.."
    <i>ME<i>

• skafiend3022skafiend3022 Member Posts: 9
    oh. you do have to pay to play. huh. hoped it  was free like d2. oh well. then i need a game that doesnt bore me to death. any  ideas?
  • dhartzdhartz Member Posts: 482
     S.T.A.L.K.E.R, i havent played it but i heard some good things about it

• NotoriousXNotoriousX Member UncommonPosts: 197
    Hellgate London is a free to play online game...see yourself :D

http://www.hellgatelondon.com/news/view/76/#fancy_panel

Tormented echoes of a fallen Eden
    I longed for her beauty
    Yet from dust, she returned
    The dream, an enigma.... silent

• GoldknyghtGoldknyght Member UncommonPosts: 1,519
    Originally posted by methane47

This game is the Devil

Do not buy it..

Its NOT an MMO but you have to pay to play it... Its a horrible idea and NOONE should support it.
    You dont have to pay for it if you dont want updates for it. You pay for the updates because they don't have the money to keep it updated without that revenue. He said it took one guy a year and a half to make the diablo 2 1.10 update and thats free or it or warcraft somthing like that.
  • baffbaff Member Posts: 9,457

Access to the online persistent servers are going to cost £5 a month was the last news I heard.

I think you can still play online for free if you host your own and there is no LAN game included.

• ScriarScriar Member Posts: 772
    You only pay for updates don't you? If it is pay to play with diablo 2 like multiplayer then its a bit of a rip off. Thats like paying monthly for guild wars or counterstrike