Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Population of Kauri

foliotfoliot Member Posts: 88
Hey, does anybody here play on Kauri?  If so, how many people are playing?  I am thinking of coming back, but I wanna know if anyone plays.

Comments

• DrinkFeckDrinkFeck Member UncommonPosts: 189
    I dont play on it, but if you are looking for a well populated server, you should try a European one.
  • musicmannmusicmann Member UncommonPosts: 1,095
    I have a toon on Kauri. It is a dead server though.  I would say, you won't find more than 5 to 10 people gathered anywhere , other than Mos Eisley cantina or Reustess, and thats during peak hrs.
  • ajax7ajax7 Member Posts: 363
    Originally posted by musicmann

I have a toon on Kauri. It is a dead server though.  I would say, you won't find more than 5 to 10 people gathered anywhere , other than Mos Eisley cantina or Reustess, and thats during peak hrs.
    Agree used to be a hopping server,

Ajax

• MastaccolliMastaccolli Member UncommonPosts: 100

I played on Corbantis for almost 2 years.  Had a guild over 300-massive player city, 3 accounts, 50 man Vent that was always full....

I couldnt even think of going back now, although I do miss the community, the crafting, the "old" game.  Alot of people refer to pre CU, hell Im talking back when you saw a Jedi and thought, HOLY SHIT!

I would be interested in knowing how it is now, keep us informed if you do go back.

Darkke Starnight, Corbantis, Retired