Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ok you guys didnt want to help me so ill ask for help little by little

2»

Comments

• BurstDemonBurstDemon Member Posts: 77
    Why do you need to know? does that matter? or do you think im to young to manage a whole group of ppl and make a MMO?

If the ocean was vodka, and i were a duck, I'd swim to the bottom and drink my way up, but the ocean ain't vodka, and i ain't a duck so pass me a bottle and shut the **** up.

• freethinkerfreethinker Member UncommonPosts: 775
    Something tells me this is how projects like Dark and Light start out

==========================

Originally posted by Fade

this game going to be OpenGL?  how good are you with C++ or are you trying to do it in java?
    Sorry for asking but remember...im new at this, OpenGL?

If the ocean was vodka, and i were a duck, I'd swim to the bottom and drink my way up, but the ocean ain't vodka, and i ain't a duck so pass me a bottle and shut the **** up.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    /e smells easthastings.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • rob1101rob1101 Member Posts: 263
    this is amazing...let me put it simply for you. there is no magic program that will make the game for you with the click of a few buttons. the closest program to that is realmcrafter. other than that you are going to have to learn a whole bunch of programing languages. if you still want to learn start with C++
    Ok ppl ive moved the list to another forum it shall appear on the list so plz go and make any suggestion you like

• steusssteuss Member UncommonPosts: 130

www.nmha.org (cause you're going to try to make a game without already having the basic knowledge)

EDIT: all listed sites and services are 100% free of charge!!!
    quite possibly the funniest thing i've seen in a while! Thank you so much!
  • xpowderxxpowderx Member UncommonPosts: 2,078
    Originally posted by BurstDemon

Ok  in my before posts you guys didnt help me 1 bit. So ill be asking little by little and see if i get some help:

What program should I start with? To create my dream. (has to be free or cheap)

uhh...Corel Photo center and every naked pic of Halle Berry you can find!
  • gpettgpett Member Posts: 1,105
    Lightwave, Maya, 3Dstudio Max, and photoshop.

Those are the industry standard tools.

In addition to those tools you will want a world editor, but the world editor you choose depends on what game engine your game will use.

Then to code everything you will most likely use visual studio.

Get familiar with those tools if you want to be a game developer.