Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hanging problem

Anyone else having trouble with running the game, my computer has hung and

rebooted itself 4 times in a row trying to get to Archet, I am on the Landroval server,

hmmmmm......

Comments

• AngelboundAngelbound Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,437

Well this is probably an issue with beta in general, I just turned down stuff and turned off shadows and it fixed it up. They will probably fix it before retail so you might just want to let it go for now.

• w175jabw175jab Member Posts: 239
    I just downloaded the Global Beta and have updated...

The hanging problems are probably being caused by the mad rush of people to the Turbine website/game servers.  I know the website has been getting flogged today by high traffic.  Hopefully it will stable out over the next few days.
  • JackdogJackdog Member UncommonPosts: 6,321
    no hangs but a couple of times the game minimized itself which never happened in the closed beta. Not a CTD,  the client just minimized which was weird. I clicked on the tab and it came right up when it happened. Will bug it later

I miss DAoC

• Alexis101Alexis101 Member Posts: 31
    I guess this is the kind of stuff that needs to be addressed to the devs before the game hits live.  I will see if it happens to me tomorrow, when I expect to log in at a time with high probably of high traffic.