Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can I replay Trial of the Isle?

StirgeStirge Member Posts: 15
Over a year ago I downloaded the EQ2 free trial, but my computer wouldn’t run it. Even with graphics all the way down, I could barely move my character.

I have a new computer now, and I want to give it another try.  I downloaded the software, but when I log in, it says my free trial has expired. Is there a way for me to replay the free trial on my new computer?

Comments

• tokinblurtokinblur Member Posts: 1
    Yes you can, you just have to created a different account.
  • ShoalShoal Member Posts: 1,156

If you have already logged in and used the Free Trial Key Code, then it is no longer valid on *any* account.

You cannot use a second Free Trial Key Code on a currently existing account that has had a real Key Code or a Trial Key Code entered on it.

However, Free Trial Key Codes are very easy to get.  From Magazines and Download Sites, for instance.  Heck, even this site has them from time to time.

In all cases, you need a fresh Account and a fresh Trial Key Code to access the Trials.

Good Luck

• AmatalAmatal Member UncommonPosts: 184

Actually it is much easier with EQ- no "trial key" is needed.
    When you attempt logging into a trial version of the game, at the place you are prompted to give your login name and password just create a fresh name/pass combo!
    Cheers! :)

• gannonreidgannonreid Member Posts: 172
    Originally posted by Shoal

If you have already logged in and used the Free Trial Key Code, then it is no longer valid on *any* account.
    You cannot use a second Free Trial Key Code on a currently existing account that has had a real Key Code or a Trial Key Code entered on it.
    However, Free Trial Key Codes are very easy to get.  From Magazines and Download Sites, for instance.  Heck, even this site has them from time to time.
    In all cases, you need a fresh Account and a fresh Trial Key Code to access the Trials.
    Good Luck

Not 100% true. About a year ago I did the Trial of the Isle, then upgraded the account with a key when I bought the game. Cancelled subscription. Come back last weekend downloaded Play the Fae trial, was surprised I could use it on the old account, and from there I purchased a new copy of the game (came with the box version of EoF) and input the key into the same account, it worked. Again, all of the keys and trials were placed on the same account, though it seemed weird, it worked.

But in any case, get a new email address from gmail, sign up for a new station account, go to EQ2s page and download either of the 2 trials and attach them to the new account/email, simple as that.