Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Matrix Online: Second Anniversary

The Matrix Online celebrates its second anniversary. Read more about whats happening in the Matrix. Also, take a look at Update 50, a recent new upgrade to the game.

MxO Second Anniversary In-Game Event

From March 29th through April 10th, The Matrix Online is celebrating its second anniversary! This year's event features the new "luggable" object type, which is scheduled for release to the regular game later this year. Take this chance to visit the Oracle in a special anniversary-only mission! Come join the redpills as they face the unknown dangers unleashed when pieces of Agent Smith's viral code are found inside the Matrix. He's not so bad, once you get to know him...

Update 50: Chapter 7.1 Content and A Whole New Look for You

With the beginning of Chapter 7 a new cinematic trailer is released, you will be able to participate in the new 7.1 critical missions and, through archival missions, relive all the missions from the previous chapters, including Chapter 6.

Also, for the first time ever, players have the opportunity to change the look of their characters' Residual Self Images. Update 50 introduced "RSI Pills", which can be used to change everything from hair color to tattoos! Head to your nearest Exile hideout to acquire some of these consumables today!

You can see all this and more in Update 50, which released on March 8, 2007.

Jack in now! We'll see you in The Matrix Online!

Read more here.

Comments

• cerebrixcerebrix Member UncommonPosts: 566

2 years of NO IN GAME CONTENT GO MATRIX@!!!@11110111 MONTANABBQ!!

Games i'm playing right now...

"In short, I thought NGE was a very bad idea" - Raph Koster talking about NGE on his blog at raphkoster.com

• mxmissilemxmissile Member UncommonPosts: 275
    2 years of NO IN GAME PLAYERS
  • MelbaToastMelbaToast Member Posts: 13

Is it still a party if only 5 people show up?

BWA HA HA HAAAWWW

• neolivesftwneolivesftw Member Posts: 163

MXO is the best game on the market, son't listen to these trolls. MXO has about 40k players, the most skill based system out there, by far the best RP out there, best community, no bugs, massive live events, a HUGE city, hyperjumping, and all kinds of content. Also you can now switch your hair and stuff, oh, did I mention...Morpheus is back!

Hail Neo, full of pwnage, Morpheus is with thee
    Blessed art thou among Zion, and blessed is the roundhouse against Smith.
    Holy Neo, pray for us now, and at the hour of Victory, Amen.

• Kaynos1972Kaynos1972 Member Posts: 2,316

I heard some peoples can live for 2 years with cancer.

• neolivesftwneolivesftw Member Posts: 163
    Originally posted by Aguitha

I heard some peoples can live for 2 years with cancer.
    Sometimes SOE and rarebit come along and cure cancer too. :)

Hail Neo, full of pwnage, Morpheus is with thee
    Blessed art thou among Zion, and blessed is the roundhouse against Smith.
    Holy Neo, pray for us now, and at the hour of Victory, Amen.

• SkyJackalSkyJackal Member Posts: 390
    Originally posted by MelbaToast

Is it still a party if only 5 people show up?
    BWA HA HA HAAAWWW
    Originally posted by mxmissile

2 years of NO IN GAME PLAYERS