Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Races

xstijnxstijn Member Posts: 10

I know till now only the human race is avaible, but will there be another race before the games comes out?? I dunno, but it doesn't REALLY mathers me but.. maybe a cool race is awesome. I just want to bring up a discussion if you just hate image it the humans are till now the only avaible race? or just LOVE it image? Just tell me what you think about it!!!

imageimageimageimage

Also i saw in a preview of Guild wars in PCgameplay that you will be able to trie out the different proffessions in quests, is this true? cause i like warrior/rogue/elemantist and i don't know which to choose as my primary proffession.

Thanks

Comments

• ObiyerObiyer Member Posts: 511

Originally posted by xstijn
    I know till now only the human race is avaible, but will there be another race before the games comes out?? I dunno, but it doesn't REALLY mathers me but.. maybe a cool race is awesome. I just want to bring up a discussion if you just hate image it the humans are till now the only avaible race?

I read in another forum an answer to a question simmilar to what you are asking, and the answer is: Human,Human,Human and ... HUMAN! But who knows what the future has in store since the game is still in Alpha.

-Obiyer

• MaximaneMaximane Member CommonPosts: 625

You forgot to mention Human.

--------------------
    Alex "Maximane" De Line
    - MMORPG.COM Staff -