Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Palace Access Documents?

I found this item while wandering around. It basically says that whoever signs it can gain access to all areas of Jabbas Palace. However I cannot figure out what I need to do with it now. I signed it but Im not sure if I need to give it to someone at the palace. Or if I have to just speak to the right person. if anyone can help me with this Id sure appreciate it.

Comments

• ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261

Try walk through the Palace and see if you can go through the door if you haven't yet done the entry quests.  If not, try talk to the guy at the outside entrance (has the blue and white "i" above his head) and see if he helps you.

Curious though, where did you get the item?

• IseCremeIseCreme Member Posts: 8

I did all the access quests long ago. I found it in space. I was blowing up some ships while on a mission and I got that after blowing up one of the Hutts ships.

Im just going to go to all the people in Jabbas and try to give it to them. maybe one of them will do something.

• RainStarRainStar Member Posts: 638
    After you sign the document you're supposed to go to the crazed pilot outside the palace and talk to him.
  • IseCremeIseCreme Member Posts: 8
    Thanks a lot.
  • RainStarRainStar Member Posts: 638

Glad to help.

:)