Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wow, my crafter is doing business again, WOOT!!

TacolaTacola Member CommonPosts: 263

I took an extend break from SWG of about 8 months or so.  I didnt cancel my account and I would log in once in a while to rotate stock on my vendors.  I started back playing about 3 days ago.  And anyone that says population isnt better now than it was 8 months ago is wrong, at least on Corbantis.   Is it matching its peak subs, no, but it is far from dying.  

The crafter expertise for Chef and Tailor rocks ( I do feel for my WS brothers and Sisters, crafted weapons need an upgrade).  Although some got the jump on the RE power bits on me, I am doing good business anyway.  I  have noticed increased food and clothing sales, this would indicate more people playing.  The economy is a good bottom line measuring stick  IMO.   I can see this game is getting better and better since NGE hit, which was a horrible relativity in itself and the low point of this game.   I am enjoying the game now,  but I enjoyed it pre-cu also.   I didnt make Jedi until CU, but was full temp before NGE hit.   So yes I do miss the old days, but I have played EQ,EQ2, WoW, Vanguard (33 bard, 16 blacksmith, 127 Diplomate, 410 miner), EvE, COH/COV  and I must say, IMHO again, that I like SWG just as much as any of those.   Is it the game that I loved years ago, no!  Is it a very good game today in comparsion with what is out there, without a doubt, again IMHO.  If you are thinking of coming back or starting up, I would suggest you try it if the Sci-Fi genre is the one you like.

Comments

• xacovaxacova Member Posts: 190

Hey im genuinely pleased that at least some use has come back to the crafting, and that you are happy with the sales, i been making sales as well but no weapons at all. I Just hope at some time in the future very soon they make weapons made by weapon smith usefull and return some form of pride like having your name on a kickass weapon , thats is better than a looted weapon or at least on par in some respect to looted weapons.

Soon the game might get back to pre-cu heheh then ill be happy lol! but that aside keep trading  bud! ps i only sell swoops and power bits atm. 

• OrionStarOrionStar Member Posts: 378
    That's good to hear.  Yeah, lots of people are starting to come back to SWG. I did as well and I am hooked again.  This game is my favorite.  The population on my server Bloodfin, is steady in climbing to more players.  Hopefully, the Pre-cu trolls will realize they should give the game another chance.
  • metatronicmetatronic Member Posts: 329
    Originally posted by OrionStar

That's good to hear.  Yeah, lots of people are starting to come back to SWG. I did as well and I am hooked again.  This game is my favorite.  The population on my server Bloodfin, is steady in climbing to more players.  Hopefully, the Pre-cu trolls will realize they should give the game another chance.
    I have been giving the game a genuine go the last week and a half or so.. Theres still major core flaws to the game and some new ones IMO.

Targeting is garbage.. Its the worst out of any game I ever played. To fix it all they need to do is allow single left clicking to target npcs/players.. When double clicking on npcs/players it should start auto attacking.. If I click on a target and fire a special off, it should continue to auto attack.. I see no reason why there is a green box and a blue box... There should be one box around a npc or player.. Making it more like eq2 style would be fixing it.. because thats pretty much pre cu targeting..

My next problem is the buffs in game. Entertainer buffs are too powerful in pvp, GCW buffs are too powerful for pvp.. I really despise the current system they have.. It only caters to people who afk base grind for GCW ranks, and finding an ATK entertainer is a rare treat..  People cried about the complexity in the old system etc.. but this new buff system is down right retarded.. Some people can end up with 15k eng/kin protection vs my 6k? or 8k? Hows that balanced?

Why is everyone running around in RIS and Mando now? Before it used to be rare but now everyone and their brother has it..

The CU was supposed to make buffs an option not a requirement to play. It did a good job imo and they somehow strayed away from that.. Even pre cu wasn't as complex nor was it not balanced because everyone could get doc buffs and mind buffs from ents etc.. Ents were able to AFK mind buff.. Docs were always around to buff.. Now were dealing with a game that puts a lot of emphasis on ent buffs to pvp and GCW buffs, which aren't attainable all the time.. While others have them all the time.. This is the imbalance..

I've gotten over the fact that the professions and old game isn't coming back but this new version is still not playable nor really all that fun with the fubar targeting and required buffs to pvp which aren't always available.

The games particle effects make for a real headache when trying to play.. PVP is bad but so is just pve.. When soloing on my medic I cast that storm cloud thing (area DOT) and the screen is engulfed with smoke and orange balls? They need to tone that down big time.. I agree some type of visual should be there but not that stupid cloud.. Commando has some awful particle effects too they need to tone down as well..

I also think they need to reduce action costs on specials and slow the actual speed down a notch or two so we aren't running around 100 mph; which makes it much more difficult to target in pvp as well..

Basically when your action expires, you will die not long thereafter. It's kinda hard to explain but if you played pre cu you would know we could spam attacks and not lose action or mind, unless someone attacked those pools..  I say allow us to spam specials more, and make it more of a game where we are timing specials at just the right time and landing states that debuff and armor break etc.

I've played all the combat classes and even have an elder 90 jedi.. I haven't touched crafting much at all so can't argue any points with regards to that but combat needs serious work, and all these things I mentioned here need to be number 1,2,3 priorities for this game starting with combat targeting and particle effects then work on buffs... The action bar thing could be adjusted a bit but its not overly game breaking.. The other issues are definitely game breaking though. It doesn't break the game per-say but it does remove much of the fun for me, and thus theres no immersion.
  • dirtyd77dirtyd77 Member UncommonPosts: 383

Originally posted by metatronic

I have been giving the game a genuine go the last week and a half or so.. Theres still major core flaws to the game and some new ones IMO.

Thats great that you are giving it another shot. And yes there are still bugs that need to be worked out.

Targeting is garbage.. Its the worst out of any game I ever played. To fix it all the need to do is allow single left clicking to target npcs/players.. When double clicking on npcs/players it should start auto attacking.. If I click on a target and fire a special off, it should continue to auto attack.. I see no reason why there is a green box and a blue box... There should be one box around a npc or player.. Making it more like eq2 style would be fixing it.. because thats pretty much pre cu targeting..

Targeting is by far not the worst of any game IMO. It is probably one of the best.  If you use auto targeting it makes it very easy and you only have to use 2 keys to target. 1 to target and toggle through targets and 1 to untarget. I really do not understand your arguement here. But hey everyone has there own opinion.

My next problem is the buffs in game. Entertainer buffs are too powerful in pvp, GCW buffs are too powerful for pvp.. I really despise the current system they have.. It only caters to people who afk base grind for GCW ranks, and finding a ATK entertainer is a rare treat..  People cried about the complexity in the old system etc.. but this new buff system is down right retarded.. Some people can end up with 15k eng/kin protection vs my 6k? or 8k? Hows that balanced?
    You will never be able to please everyone. Simply go and find an entertainer to buff you.   IMO it's not that hard.

Why is everyone running around in RIS and Mando now? Before it used to be rare but now everyone and their brother has it..
    The game has been out for almost 4 years now. It only makes sense that you are going to see more of the harder to get items like Mando and RIS because people have had more time to aquire them. IMO

The CU was supposed to make buffs an option not a requirement to play. It did a good job imo and they somehow strayed away from that.. Even pre cu wasn't as complex nor was it not balanced because everyone could get doc buffs and mind buffs from ents etc.. Ents were able to AFK mind buff.. Docs were always around to buff.. Now were dealing with a game the puts a lot of emphasis on ent buffs to pvp and GCW buffs, which aren't attainable all the time.. While others have them all the time.. This is the imbalance..
    I am not seeing your point here? You have just as much of an opportunity as the next guy to obtain these buffs and have them available all of the time. IMO

I've gotten over the fact that the professions and old game isn't coming back but this new version is still not playable nor really all the fun with the fubar targeting and required buffs to pvp which aren't always available.
    The game is playable. I too wish we had the old professions back and have had to come to the realization that we will never see them again. That is unfortunate. Nothing is fubar about targeting or buffs IMO

The game particle effects make for a real headache when trying to play.. PVP is bad but so is just pve.. When soloing on my medic I cast that storm cloud thing (area DOT) and the screen is engulfed with smoke and orange balls? They need to tone that down bigtime.. I agree some type of visual should be there but not that stupid cloud.. Commando has some awful particle effects too they need to tone down as well..
    Agreed!

I also think they need to reduce action costs on specials and slow the actual speed down a notch or two.. Basically when your action expires, you will die not long thereafter. It's kinda hard to explain but if you played pre cu you would know we could spam attacks and not lose action or mind  unless someone attacked those pools..  I say allow us to spam specials more, and make it more of a game where we are timing specials at just the right time..
    You still have to use your specials at just the right time. Spaming your specials will not win you very many fights IMO. Combat is more about learning your prof and nowing what specials work best and in what sequence with each other. That's half the fun.

I've played all the combat classes and even have an elder 90 jedi.. I haven't touched crafting much at all so can't argue any points with regards to that but combat needs serious work, and all these things I mentioned here need to be number 1,2,3 priorities for this game starting with combat targeting and particle effects then work on buffs... The action bar thing could be adjusted a bit but its not overly game breaking.. The other issues are definitely game breaking though. It doesn't break the game per-say but it does remove much of the fun for me, and thus theres no immersion.
    See here my opinion differs also. But thats what makes us all unique. IMO the #1 thing they need to fix is the NPC's able to shoot through and around walls doors and what ever else. I mean what ever happened to line of sight?

So to sum it up IMO nothing wrong with targeting, buffs or action costs.  Agree 100% with you on the particle effects. And to me the number one thing that needs to be fixed is NPC's being able to shoot around corners up floors through wall ect..... make line of sight work for NPC's like it does in pvp.

Targeting is the worst in any game,and buffs destroyed pvp period.

You can say whatever you want but the games retarded now compared to how it was.... Targeting is the reason I'm not bothering with this game again.. And the end game pvp, is wrecked by the buffs they now offer.. Also another reason why I won't sub again to this game along with 80% of vets..

140 people in my mains friend list, 2-3 online prime time, enough said bout that... The games not getting better, its progressively getting worse and the chapters are not anything to look forward too. Big deal, 5% of the players who were CH will get to tame again.. Hardly a reason to stick around when CH was to least played class in the game.

Targeting and run speed need fixed, particle effects and buffs as well if they want 15/month from me. And no you can't have my stuff..

This games about as fun as candy land the board game.
  • HuriaHuria Member Posts: 311
    In  my opinion the game is really getting back on it's feet. The key is to just forget that their was a pre-cu and just play it like a new game. It's a pain for the first couple days, but once you really get going it isn't that bad. I think that if SOE released this game as is instead of pre-cu it would have been a HUGE hit.

On topic though I am glad to see your  crafter is selling, I am coming back very soon to start a new crafter
  • KoolaiderKoolaider Member Posts: 450
    Originally posted by Huria

In  my opinion the game is really getting back on it's feet. The key is to just forget that their was a pre-cu and just play it like a new game. It's a pain for the first couple days, but once you really get going it isn't that bad. I think that if SOE released this game as is instead of pre-cu it would have been a HUGE hit.

On topic though I am glad to see your  crafter is selling, I am coming back very soon to start a new crafter
    I agree, I think now they've taken a whole different approach to the way they're doing content.
  • ab29xab29x Member Posts: 364

You can say whatever you want but the games retarded now compared to how it was.... Targeting is the reason I'm not bothering with this game again.. And the end game pvp, is wrecked by the buffs they now offer.. Also another reason why I won't sub again to this game along with 80% of vets..

140 people in my mains friend list, 2-3 online prime time, enough said bout that... The games not getting better, its progressively getting worse and the chapters are not anything to look forward too. Big deal, 5% of the players who were CH will get to tame again.. Hardly a reason to stick around when CH was to least played class in the game.

Targeting and run speed need fixed, particle effects and buffs as well if they want 15/month from me. And no you can't have my stuff..

Why are you jacking this guys thread? He's obviously having a good time.  Don't like it, don't play it and proceed to the vet's forum.

Originally posted by ab29x

Why are you jacking this guys thread? He's obviously having a good time.  Don't like it, don't play it and proceed to the vet's forum.

"Hopefully, the Pre-cu trolls will realize they should give the game another chance."

I responded to that.... Don't like it? Proceed to the carebear forums....
    Originally posted by dirtyd77

Don't attempt to debunk my opinion with yours shill.. Theres 1000's of threads on the official forum that were deleted describing the targeting as an issue. Your a joke and soe deserves your money, or maybe their paying you....
  • ab29xab29x Member Posts: 364

Originally posted by ab29x

"Hopefully, the Pre-cu trolls will realize they should give the game another chance."

I responded to that.... Don't like it? Proceed to the carebear forums....Yeah that made lots of sense.  Witty none the less.   K great, you don't like the targeting.  We get it.  Promise.   Enjoy your hissy fit.
  • ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261

Originally posted by OrionStar

Targeting is garbage.. Its the worst out of any game I ever played. To fix it all they need to do is allow single left clicking to target npcs/players.. When double clicking on npcs/players it should start auto attacking.. If I click on a target and fire a special off, it should continue to auto attack.. I see no reason why there is a green box and a blue box... There should be one box around a npc or player.. Making it more like eq2 style would be fixing it.. because thats pretty much pre cu targeting..

If you have nothing targeted, all you need to do is single click something and it will target them.  Double click it and you'l start auto-attacking.  Also, assign Auto-Attack to a key next to your hotkeys, so then you can hit that as you go to activate specials, problem solved.  The green box shows you what you have targeted, while the blue box shows you what you're mousing over and could target if you wanted to.

My next problem is the buffs in game. Entertainer buffs are too powerful in pvp, GCW buffs are too powerful for pvp.. I really despise the current system they have.. It only caters to people who afk base grind for GCW ranks, and finding an ATK entertainer is a rare treat..  People cried about the complexity in the old system etc.. but this new buff system is down right retarded.. Some people can end up with 15k eng/kin protection vs my 6k? or 8k? Hows that balanced?

So get in a group and work around them.  If you have a Medic in the group they can remove all those buffs off the opponents.  If you don't want to group and organize, then that's really your own fault.  Commando's can also reduce armour and if you're a Jedi, you have an ability that block 85% of all incoming ranged damage.

The CU was supposed to make buffs an option not a requirement to play. It did a good job imo and they somehow strayed away from that.. Even pre cu wasn't as complex nor was it not balanced because everyone could get doc buffs and mind buffs from ents etc.. Ents were able to AFK mind buff.. Docs were always around to buff.. Now were dealing with a game that puts a lot of emphasis on ent buffs to pvp and GCW buffs, which aren't attainable all the time.. While others have them all the time.. This is the imbalance..

See above.

I've gotten over the fact that the professions and old game isn't coming back but this new version is still not playable nor really all that fun with the fubar targeting and required buffs to pvp which aren't always available.

The games particle effects make for a real headache when trying to play.. PVP is bad but so is just pve.. When soloing on my medic I cast that storm cloud thing (area DOT) and the screen is engulfed with smoke and orange balls? They need to tone that down big time.. I agree some type of visual should be there but not that stupid cloud.. Commando has some awful particle effects too they need to tone down as well..

I believe Chapter 6 will come with an option to turn them off if you like.

I also think they need to reduce action costs on specials and slow the actual speed down a notch or two so we aren't running around 100 mph; which makes it much more difficult to target in pvp as well..

Basically when your action expires, you will die not long thereafter. It's kinda hard to explain but if you played pre cu you would know we could spam attacks and not lose action or mind, unless someone attacked those pools..  I say allow us to spam specials more, and make it more of a game where we are timing specials at just the right time and landing states that debuff and armor break etc.

Action costs are fine and no, running out of action will not make you lose.  Spamming specials is boring.

• WisebutCruelWisebutCruel Member Posts: 1,089
    metatronic said: ...

Your biggest complaint is the targeting, which is the reason you and 80% (please post the statistical data backing up your percentage claim, so we know you didn't pull it out of your ass) won't be returning. And because you are too unskilled to know how to change keys for targeting (very simple really), you call someone else a dumbass because they enjoy the targeting (and possess enough skill to find the keymap). Please, don't let a blaster bolt fry your colon on the way out.

• iskareotiskareot Member Posts: 2,143
    Originally posted by WisebutCruel

Your biggest complaint is the targeting, which is the reason you and 80% (please post the statistical data backing up your percentage claim, so we know you didn't pull it out of your ass) won't be returning. And because you are too unskilled to know how to change keys for targeting (very simple really), you call someone else a dumbass because they enjoy the targeting (and possess enough skill to find the keymap). Please, don't let a blaster bolt fry your colon on the way out.

And yet when I had my second free trial I got stuck in aggro and the targeting was horrid.    In fact, you have to ask yourself why there is not hundreds of thousands of players again or why even the die hard (over a billion Star Wars fans) are not playing the game, use some logic then also ask yourself why they had to bring back some sort of auto target lock again?

Do this:   

Ask why did they change the targeting system already in the NGE to add the target lock?   (Because people did not like the targeting system is your hint)...

Ask yourself if this game engine has supported a FPS wanna be system or was ever meant to be this way.

Ask yourself if the targeting was so great they why was it the biggest complaint at the summits of last year?

Obviously the point is that the targeting system is by far not even working right some of the time.      If it was then there would not be a issue and I would not have been locked fighting a star ship terminal for 10 mins as I just sat and watched it.

BY ALL MEANS the new easy to play targeting system is not skill based, as it was said during the NGE -- they had to ADD BACK SOME TACT and Strategy... and yes that was actually said.

So while I try to understand the mindset of the average NGEr I must say that please do not make the NGE sound like a complex battle system or fighting system.   Because it is the farthest from that, to the death and to the way to kill somthing.   Do not forget the NGE was made to make things easier, NOT HARDER lol...

I mean really....lol.     Next thing you know you will here that they made the NGE to be more complex...lol... AND THAT would be funny.

• TacolaTacola Member CommonPosts: 263
    Originally posted by iskareot

And yet when I had my second free trial I got stuck in aggro and the targeting was horrid.    In fact, you have to ask yourself why there is not hundreds of thousands of players again or why even the die hard (over a billion Star Wars fans) are not playing the game, use some logic then also ask yourself why they had to bring back some sort of auto target lock again?

Do this:   

Ask why did they change the targeting system already in the NGE to add the target lock?   (Because people did not like the targeting system is your hint)...

Ask yourself if this game engine has supported a FPS wanna be system or was ever meant to be this way.

Ask yourself if the targeting was so great they why was it the biggest complaint at the summits of last year?

Obviously the point is that the targeting system is by far not even working right some of the time.      If it was then there would not be a issue and I would not have been locked fighting a star ship terminal for 10 mins as I just sat and watched it.

BY ALL MEANS the new easy to play targeting system is not skill based, as it was said during the NGE -- they had to ADD BACK SOME TACT and Strategy... and yes that was actually said.

So while I try to understand the mindset of the average NGEr I must say that please do not make the NGE sound like a complex battle system or fighting system.   Because it is the farthest from that, to the death and to the way to kill somthing.   Do not forget the NGE was made to make things easier, NOT HARDER lol...

I mean really....lol.     Next thing you know you will here that they made the NGE to be more complex...lol... AND THAT would be funny.

ROFL,  what is really funny is that you are still here posting trash.   DUDE move on please.  The game is leaps and bounds better than the orginal NGE, in fact it is just the post-NGE era, I wouldn't even called this NGE anymore when compared to the orginal NGE release.   The adding of buffs to entertainers was needed, IMHO.  It gave them a reason for playing that impacts combat.  I love the fact that they gave Tissues back to Chefs and the REing of junk loot and stated clothes/armor was really picked up my sells.  As I said before they need to make crafted weapons better, but the crafted armor and clothes are better now than almost any that are looted.  And the combat is more complex now that auto-traget returned.  It is not just run in a circle and press buttons.  Now it is when to use which attack, when to heal. which combat abilities do you want in your Expertise tree and what buffs you choose.  To me PVP and crafting are more fun than it has been since CU and before.

It is a new game now.  I am not tring to compare it to a SWG game that doesnt exist anymore, I am comparing it to the games that are available now, and it is the best out there IMHO.  And what is amazing is that people whine about the things that were removed when NGE hit, and then they mock them when they return some of them to the game, geez talk about a catch 22.  They made NGE to generic and they have fixed alot of that now, the game has a strong following and in contradiction to some, my friends list is growing with people online and in general.  And Bro we all know your opinion and it is time for you to go play something else and leave the ones that want to enjoy the game alone.  Or you can continue to spout misconceptions and falsehoods without as much as an IMHO.

And what is wrong with adding back TACT and Strategy, I think that is a great thing, glad you brought it up.  Shows they are working hard at making this game even better. 

• ownedyou1ownedyou1 Member Posts: 364
    When the

Complex Skill-Based System

20+ professions

100k+ Players

An apology

A new company (Bioware ftw)

Returns, please email me or post here and i'll come back, until then I'd rather go play WOW until AoC comes out ;)

It's a pitty Soe tried to make SWG like WOW..

• iskareotiskareot Member Posts: 2,143
    Originally posted by Tacola

Do this:   

ROFL,  what is really funny is that you are still here posting trash.   DUDE move on please.  The game is leaps and bounds better than the orginal NGE, in fact it is just the post-NGE era, I wouldn't even called this NGE anymore when compared to the orginal NGE release.   The adding of buffs to entertainers was needed, IMHO.  It gave them a reason for playing that impacts combat.  I love the fact that they gave Tissues back to Chefs and the REing of junk loot and stated clothes/armor was really picked up my sells.  As I said before they need to make crafted weapons better, but the crafted armor and clothes are better now than almost any that are looted.  And the combat is more complex now that auto-traget returned.  It is not just run in a circle and press buttons.  Now it is when to use which attack, when to heal. which combat abilities do you want in your Expertise tree and what buffs you choose.  To me PVP and crafting are more fun than it has been since CU and before.

It is a new game now.  I am not tring to compare it to a SWG game that doesnt exist anymore, I am comparing it to the games that are available now, and it is the best out there IMHO.  And what is amazing is that people whine about the things that were removed when NGE hit, and then they mock them when they return some of them to the game, geez talk about a catch 22.  They made NGE to generic and they have fixed alot of that now, the game has a strong following and in contradiction to some, my friends list is growing with people online and in general.  And Bro we all know your opinion and it is time for you to go play something else and leave the ones that want to enjoy the game alone.  Or you can continue to spout misconceptions and falsehoods without as much as an IMHO.

And what is wrong with adding back TACT and Strategy, I think that is a great thing, glad you brought it up.  Shows they are working hard at making this game even better. 

Well what is great is that you fit the NGE well.   It seems to be just right for you.   I like the fact you pointed out that they are after a year trying to BRING THINGS BACK when we told you how sad it was they were gone in the first place, yet you seemed to not need them.

What is still gone from the game is the population the complexity and the diversity while at the same time also having a large sandbox to play in.    Now then, that game that does not exsist as we know did better then the NGE ever did or will,  the NGE is still generic at the same time they are once again trying to bring things back that were complex into a generic game.   It does not work... ask the crafters if they like the "no decay",  ask the people that know what the animations looked like if they like them being gone.

The NGE is struggling to bring tact back as it is... but that whap whap whap feel is just not doing it.   Hence the president of the company making "server mergers" a working topic and concept for the Dev team.    That is how well it is doing... so well that they need to make less servers avl.   Yep... lol growing..lol.

The NGE has 0 risk factor, 0 complexity and without decay it even has almost no cost factor as to which you can get by with very little.

There is less of a challenge now more so then ever, let alone all the bugs or issues.    Read your forums about people wanting the mobs to be harder to kill because they are so easy...   I mean think about that?  How sad is that?   The NGE was made for a younger crowd we understand that,  it was made for the hurry up and go go go gamer, we understand that,  it was made because there was much to much reading, yeah we understand that, but what will never make sense is the idea that it would have worked in the first place.

If it did sport, none of us would be here and the game would have at least 1 millions subs..... NOT talks of how to merge servers.

Let me know when you have 2 or 3 mill, then you will never see me post a thing about SWG again.   Until then, start worrying about your server mergers.    

• TacolaTacola Member CommonPosts: 263

Well what is great is that you fit the NGE well.   It seems to be just right for you.   I like the fact you pointed out that they are after a year trying to BRING THINGS BACK when we told you how sad it was they were gone in the first place, yet you seemed to not need them.

What is still gone from the game is the population the complexity and the diversity while at the same time also having a large sandbox to play in.    Now then, that game that does not exsist as we know did better then the NGE ever did or will,  the NGE is still generic at the same time they are once again trying to bring things back that were complex into a generic game.   It does not work... ask the crafters if they like the "no decay",  ask the people that know what the animations looked like if they like them being gone.

The NGE is struggling to bring tact back as it is... but that whap whap whap feel is just not doing it.   Hence the president of the company making "server mergers" a working topic and concept for the Dev team.    That is how well it is doing... so well that they need to make less servers avl.   Yep... lol growing..lol.

The NGE has 0 risk factor, 0 complexity and without decay it even has almost no cost factor as to which you can get by with very little.

There is less of a challenge now more so then ever, let alone all the bugs or issues.    Read your forums about people wanting the mobs to be harder to kill because they are so easy...   I mean think about that?  How sad is that?   The NGE was made for a younger crowd we understand that,  it was made for the hurry up and go go go gamer, we understand that,  it was made because there was much to much reading, yeah we understand that, but what will never make sense is the idea that it would have worked in the first place.

If it did sport, none of us would be here and the game would have at least 1 millions subs..... NOT talks of how to merge servers.

Let me know when you have 2 or 3 mill, then you will never see me post a thing about SWG again.   Until then, start worrying about your server mergers.    

Thanks for making my point, you sir are living in the past.   I like the game now, I liked the game pre-cu and cu.  Although I didnt make jedi unitl CU, it was still fun.  If I find that a game is not fun for me anymore, I usually leave the game.  I certainly dont hang around the fourms for over a year and try to discourage people from playing.  Once again you miss the point.  Is the game as complex as it was during CU even, no.  Is it more complex now than when NGE first came out absolutely.  And bottom line is it fun now, absolutely.   So you agruments are useless, and totally counter productive.  It is amazing that you actually still post trash and refuse to play the game.  You are the definition of a 'TROLL" - someone whose entire agenda is the disrupt others enjoyment and distort the turth.  

And SWG never had 1 mil subs from any text I have every read,  so were you slamming the game pre-cu because it didnt have 1 mil subs?  LOl,  maybe you did, knowing you from your post.   Name a game that has more than SWG in it current state?  I have played games with  aspects that are much worse than SWG.  It really isnt a bad game at all now, is it pre-cu no, is it enjoyable?  Indeed it is.  Maybe that is what makes you so mad and step out from the Refuge forums, anytime you see someone say the like the game, you MUST TROLL!!!  Rofl you are my entertainment for the day.  How far will you go for a game you dont like or even play? 

• SailexSailex Member Posts: 122

Do this:   

I'm no fan of the NGE and a Hater of SOE, BUT these guys are right, its been a year and half, MOVE ALONG.

• AricBAricB Member Posts: 158
    I have started back playing SWG again my self and I must say that it is getting alil bit better now and I think it will get alot better in time. The only two things that I don't like about SWG is that there are no new content and missions and I still HATE the combat system. The NGE is ok with me , I don't hate the nge but I do hate the combat style of the nge.
  • somonekilwowsomonekilwow Member UncommonPosts: 96
    i gave nge 2 times and i think i wanna give it a 3rd bu does anyone know if lowca is doin good in pop if so ill give it another go

<iframe src="http://www.wowarmory.com/character-model-embed.xml?r=Malorne&cn=Ashkin&rhtml=true"; scrolling="no" height="588" width="321" frameborder="0"></iframe>

• AricBAricB Member Posts: 158
    Hey man I to play on the Lowca server :)  It may not be as packed as the other servers on the game but its not bad at all. But if you play on the week end thats when you will really see  people around on lowca server.