Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how the Slow Fall spell works?

paperclaypaperclay Member Posts: 53
Can anyone explain to me how the Slow Fall spell works? i tried using it when falling and on other units and it didnt work and also explain what reagent means plz.

Comments

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    You need a light feather.
  • KnightblastKnightblast Member UncommonPosts: 1,787
    You can get the feather on the AH or off of mobs ... like the Harpies in Stonetalon, who drop it a lot.  Reagent vendors do not sell them.

It's a spell with only a situational use, but in those few situations where it is useful, you want to have a few feathers handy.
  • brokenneedlebrokenneedle Member Posts: 100
    Yeah, don't use it a TON but its a fun spell to have.  Just have some Light Feathers in your bag (i used to get em off the plainstriders just outside crossroads) and when u jump/fall off a cliff or something click the spell and you'll start floating slowly - good for the quick getaway.  And u can still cast other spells so keep shooting while you float away from the bad guys.

imageimage

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Originally posted by brokenneedle

Yeah, don't use it a TON but its a fun spell to have.  Just have some Light Feathers in your bag (i used to get em off the plainstriders just outside crossroads) and when u jump/fall off a cliff or something click the spell and you'll start floating slowly - good for the quick getaway.  And u can still cast other spells so keep shooting while you float away from the bad guys.
    Good for the quick getaway as long as you don't cast it too soon or too late.  Otherwise...

Splat!
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • cupertinocupertino Member Posts: 1,094
    Ive been ganked with a slow fall spell, if i go AFK i normaly get on my flying mount and /afk in the sky where no 1 can attack me from the ground, I came back to the PC once and a mage had flown above me, jump off his flying mount, used slow fall and nuked me as he fell slowly by me... cheeky monkey.