Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Theres nothing wrong with WoW

124»

Comments

• JWPikeJWPike Member Posts: 71
    It has potential but until they fix the ganking, the endless rep grinds, the immaturity of a lot of players, and how you can only get good gear by surenedering your life to me it blows monkey balls.
  • NetspookNetspook Member UncommonPosts: 1,583
    Originally posted by JWPike

It has potential but until they fix the ganking, the endless rep grinds, the immaturity of a lot of players, and how you can only get good gear by surenedering your life to me it blows monkey balls.

If you don't like ganking, play PvE. Blizzard gets a lot of complains about ganking, at least at the EU forum, but there's nothing that suggests they will do anything about it.

And how do you expect Blizzard to fix "the immaturity of a lot of players"? There's not a damn thing they can do with it. And btw, there's not only 5% "mature" ppl in the game, though I agree that the immature percentage is damn high. But I'd rather keep the immature ones, if I had to choose between them and the self-proclaimed vets/experts, cause they are a real pain in the behind.

Raid as end-game: I've said it before, and I'll say it again. WoW is very casual-friendly (ie. solo-friendly) all the way from lvl 1-70, but then there's only raid & Arena. It's like 2 different games before and after 70. The sad part is, either cope with it or leave. It's not gonna change.