Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Burning Crusade True Review

whitedelightwhitedelight Member Posts: 1,544
Twice the trash, half the loot. GG

Comments

• helleluyahhelleluyah Member Posts: 28

Yeah... that.

Well, TBC is cool imo. Haven't used it yet (it's mostly for High Levels except for the Draenei and Blood Elves). Working to get my mage to Outland. Only 40 levels to go...

• paperclaypaperclay Member Posts: 53
    yah TBC is good whicih make me made an additional two new classes
  • benhaminebenhamine Member Posts: 74
    Have you guys played TBC?  It's not that great.  There's not really a whole lot added and the stuff that is added is very lack-luster.

-Benhamine
  • Enforcer71Enforcer71 Member UncommonPosts: 780
    Originally posted by whitedelight

I totally disagree, I have seen some very well done quests in the new expansion along with some very nicely done areas. The main problem I see with most of the people who start complaining about WoW is the fact they all RUSH to max level. To me this is the biggest mistake, why rush? You all know once the max lvl is reached what is left to do but raid or pvp which they all seem to bitch about so why do you keep doing it?

I enjoy the new stuff, I dont rush to level, I take in the new stuff and enjoy the game with guildmates and friends, hell sometimes i do nothing for hours just bullshitting with friends and helping lower end peeps out with quests.

Its not the game that sucks its how people play the game thats the problem, my advice is if you dont like it move on, everyone seems to say there are so many WoW killers out there so I am sure those that hate the game can find another. Best of luck

Out of every 100 men, 10 should not be there,
    80 are nothing but targets, 9 are the real fighters.
    Ah, but one, ONE of them is a warrior,
    and he will bring the others home.
    -Heraclitus 500BC

• retrospecticretrospectic Member UncommonPosts: 1,466
    Originally posted by whitedelight

Blizzard needs to work on heroic and raids.

I think heroic bosses having a chance to drop regular boss loot is highly ridiculous.  Consider the number of times a group must complete the lower dungeons to rack up rep.  Yikes.

On the other hand I think a lot of the new dungeons are really fun.  Perhaps not after 100 times, though.
  • retrospecticretrospectic Member UncommonPosts: 1,466
    Also, the 60 - 70 grind is very very cool.  I know a lot of people say Outland Boars lol, but a lot of the quests have a pretty interesting story, and the chains lead up to good loot.  Having gear come out of quests that I can actually equip is nice. 

One flaw I see is that Blizzard could have given TBC players an alternate route from 21 - 58.  The same old same old has become completely boring and having new characters in those zones can just create more frustration.  Also, a redo of the rewards for quests from 21 - 58 would be nice.  Seeing cloth with agility and such nonsense in the 20s and 30s just leads me to hate doing quests.

I've actually made a prot AoE grindy pally so I don't have to deal with doing the same grind over and over.
  • MurderX19MurderX19 Member Posts: 2
    loved WoW before TBC leveling was pretty cool but once 70 its not as great, gotta run certain instances over and over constantly to be able to run the higher ones, not always easily to do even in a high guild people get bored and frustrated of them. really gets boring.

No excuses just results

• paperclaypaperclay Member Posts: 53
    love playing w0w too...much nice when TBC came but too bad there are some characters that needed to make some nerfs to make the game balance..but the whole game is awesome