Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

help meh. please help meh.

Assassin7089Assassin7089 Member Posts: 13
well. i have the game but on my labtop it keeps overheating. anyone kno how how to stop it? and when i try on sisters comp. the disk drive doesnt read it and when i dl it it tells me to insert disk 1. im so right now. help!!

Comments

• RazperilRazperil Member Posts: 289
    Try putting a fan on the vent of your computer. That should keep it cooler. And you should try to download it from fileplanet. Just extract it to a folder of your choice. (Usually Lineage 2) and then run the exe. If you're using winRAR, most of the time you can hit the exe there and the setup wizard does the rest for you after it extracts. Good luck.
  • Assassin7089Assassin7089 Member Posts: 13
    i did dl it from fileplanet. and thats the gay thing. it keeps saying insert disk 1 when i have only 1 disk that is a dvdrom... anlong with the fact i have no idea what it means when it says disk 1.
  • RazperilRazperil Member Posts: 289
    My only suggestion is to delete that one and to download it again. It sounds like some files are missing. Good luck.
  • Assassin7089Assassin7089 Member Posts: 13
    thanks.
  • SenasiaSenasia Member Posts: 2

I had the same problem with it wanting disk 1 but I went back to Fileplanet and dléd it again and it worked fine the second time.

I just started playing a couple of days ago.