Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anything you guys know about fitting my description?

I'm looking for a online game with 3d graphics and no need to pay or download.  I have only found runescape to fit this description but does anybody know anything else I could try.

Comments

• 0k210k21 Member Posts: 866
    Gpotato offer some alright free MMORPG's (www.gpotato.com) but maybe try posting in the off topic or some such, I get the feeling people are starting to think the roleplaying forum is just another random chat forum these days....

Quoting people doesn't make you clever, in fact, it makes you all the more stupid for not bothering to read the quotes you post in the first place.

• Token1337GuyToken1337Guy Member Posts: 159
    Originally posted by 0k21

Gpotato offer some alright free MMORPG's (www.gpotato.com) but maybe try posting in the off topic or some such, I get the feeling people are starting to think the roleplaying forum is just another random chat forum these days....
    Woo, I'm glad someone else noticed.  I was starting to think I was seeing topics.

But there are plenty of free 3D MMORPGs.  In fact, there are an abundance of them.  Conquer Online, Silkroad Online, Rappelz, etc.  are all free to play.