Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stat on parts

sololocosololoco Member Posts: 542

I checked my e-miail saw the invite back to AA. I participated in it's beta just before it went live but towards the end I continued to crash repeatively so I left and never got th game.

I've been playing Vanguard but it's too buggy and I'm tired of the whole mages, sorcerer, elf bit.  I did like AA back then and last night I had fun playing it once again. But I don't know much about cars so I have a few questions on the items in the game.

When you see a motor and it says Heat dissapation, which is better, a lower or a higher number?  I know on weapons, dps is better higher.  On some of the other engine parts, which stats are better higher or lower.

I should of wrote down the info on the parts and the stats IM inquiring about but hopefully someone here can help me out knowing what Im talking about.

Thanks for any responses.

Comments

• HeLL_SNXHeLL_SNX Member Posts: 239
    Originally posted by sololoco

I checked my e-miail saw the invite back to AA. I participated in it's beta just before it went live but towards the end I continued to crash repeatively so I left and never got th game.
    I've been playing Vanguard but it's too buggy and I'm tired of the whole mages, sorcerer, elf bit.  I did like AA back then and last night I had fun playing it once again. But I don't know much about cars so I have a few questions on the items in the game.
    When you see a motor and it says Heat dissapation, which is better, a lower or a higher number?  I know on weapons, dps is better higher.  On some of the other engine parts, which stats are better higher or lower.
    I should of wrote down the info on the parts and the stats IM inquiring about but hopefully someone here can help me out knowing what Im talking about.
    Thanks for any responses.
    SOme stats found on Powerplants:

POwer: Amount of power the unit adds to your power pool

REcharge: AMount of power the unit can recharge per sec

Heat: AMount of heat the unit can handle before it starts overheating.

Heat dissipation: Amount of heat the unit can cooldown to prevent overheating per sec.

Heat plays a major role in this game.

As there is unlimited ammo, the restriction comes in the form of heat.

After using weapons continuously they over-heat.

This can be minimised several ways:

1> Look for weapons with low 'heat per shot'.

2> Powerplants with a large 'Heat' stat means they can handle more heat before your weps overheat.

3> Coolant flushes are consumables that will instantly reduce your heat pool. They have a cooldown timer and their effectivness is reduced if you use them continuously one after the other.

4> Boost your Tech attribute (adds to your heat pool).

At the lower levels, you take what you can get. t gets more complicated towards the higher levels.

ALso depending on your skill consumption.

Check how much POWER the skills you train consume (the ACTIVE ones).

PAssive skills don't consume power.

Theory also adds to your power pool so if you need more power than you can get, try boosting your Theory stat.

Several ways to do this:

1> Theory bosting consumables

2> Attribute points.

3> Attribute boosting skills (not all classes have Theory boosting skills).

If your build relies primarily on weapon fire, boosting your Tech attribute adds to your heat pool.

Ultimately a good powerplant has a large heat pool, high power output, fast recharge rate and fast heat dissipation (higher is better).

Hope these tips help.

Good luck and cya in the wastelands!

WHAT IS AUTO ASSAULT?
    AUTO ASSAULT 14 DAY TRIAL
    "It is the nature of herds that they flock to where there are more of the same not more quality."