Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need your help

After looking arround on the forum i decided to give the game a shot.

BUT when i logged on and came to the first city i got some lagg problems.

From mine experience i know some "starter" cities have laggs so my question is:

Is it only the starter city who got this lagg problems or is it the whole game (I started on James Crook)?

Comments

• IvorichIvorich Member Posts: 20
    I am on the Magellan server and only experience lag in large seabattles. However, I do know they recently had an issue with lag across the board and eliminated the in-game GM chat feature to try to cut down on it. I don't know how effective this was, though.

~It's an honor to serve~

• MervillionMervillion Member Posts: 2
    Well i run my game on 2Gb Ram and a ATI Radeon X1600 so its not my laptop who is causing this.oh well ill givethe game a shot even if it lggs in the first city.Its really annoying it makes you give up too fast
  • nardsoonnardsoon Member Posts: 7
    I don't feel any lagging problem :P By the way I set my client to fastest option. Even when I in athen my client still running smooth and very little lagging. Maybe your should check with your Isp if the problem persist..
  • ZekiahZekiah Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    Athens is laggy on Cook but that's about it. Try changing your graphics setting to low, it still looks pretty good. And you'll probably be running multiple accounts like the rest of us lol so might as well change the settings now!

"Censorship is never over for those who have experienced it. It is a brand on the imagination that affects the individual who has suffered it, forever." - Noam Chomsky

• sirgrindalotsirgrindalot Member Posts: 10

Since VC has only two starting locations which are also not really large (you could even say they're small)

it's a bit more "packed" then in other mmorpgs' starting areas

(atleast it had been when i tried it a few months ago).

• Dragon989Dragon989 Member UncommonPosts: 27
    Well it matters what kind of comupter u have and how many people are at the sever.