Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

One more Question?

I was wondering, since you cant board other peoples ships and from what screnshots  I have seen, Are you able to walk around your own ship while sailing?. Like go into the cabin and stuff, Or is it Eve based where you just steer the ship in third person view?

Thanks.

Comments

• KoolaiderKoolaider Member Posts: 450
    You can walk around your own ship.
  • CptjujuCptjuju Member Posts: 4
    whew, thats good to hear

im.... to sexy for my comp....

• JudithWilliamsJudithWilliams Staff WriterMember UncommonPosts: 65
    I think there is going to be a captains quarters as well:)

Educator, writer, and Gamer.

Follow me at: MMOG Musings and MMOGology

• ldarksideldarkside Member Posts: 30
    Would be a nice addition if you could add things to your quarters, like loot from players/NPC and quest rewards. I'm sure it will be like the "homes/apartments" in other MMOs, a little instant to store any loose items you have and/or decorate as you well.
  • AutemOxAutemOx Member Posts: 1,704

The captains quarters thing hasnt even been labeled as something they plan to do after release, but I would like to see it too.  I know a lot of people would...  They have said they want to add player housing, just not in what form.

Koolaid, are you sure you will actually be able to move your avatar around on your ship while not in battle?  I was under the impression that your character is shown on your ship, but he/she justs walks idly around it roaring orders at the npc crew.  Might be wrong though 

Play as your fav retro characters: cnd-online.net. My site: www.lysle.net. Blog: creatingaworld.blogspot.com.

• RogierRogier Member Posts: 23
    You can not walk around your ship only in avatar instants (Such as Boarding) and in towns.
  • wahkuwahku Member UncommonPosts: 27
    WooPha

Do Or Do Not, There Is No Try.

• MifioMifio Member Posts: 14
    Originally posted by ldarkside

Would be a nice addition if you could add things to your quarters, like loot from players/NPC and quest rewards. I'm sure it will be like the "homes/apartments" in other MMOs, a little instant to store any loose items you have and/or decorate as you well.
    I think there planning on adding that later in the game, along with Player Housing in contested ports. That way you can really defend your turf.