Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When does this game come out? 1987?

BarthBarth Member Posts: 3
Title says it all.

Comments

• FeruglixFeruglix Member Posts: 14

Actually you might not be quite wrong.. I played a game with a title like this on my 286:a in the late 80's.

Bet the dev. team was frozen in time, with this brilliant idea in mind, for some time and then like 20 years later was unfrozen and viola here we are, looking upon their creation.

Well if it goes after the idea the game I have in mind they might be able to throw off the next WoW.. if you look at the time demanding aspect.

I set sail for a planet where I was supposed to go .. I didnt even get half the way in 11 hours...

• LordconellLordconell Member Posts: 12
    what where you smoking thats along time. From SOL to Klinshien or Therraton space is only what 1-2 hours Real time. To reach the centor of the Galexy XY takes months. Resion why no one goes. Well that and you blow up from radeation befor you get thier. As far as i know they dont have a Graphics Artise resion why the game looks like it was made with the Sims 1 engien. Great concept tought even STO wont have Player ships like this game where you can walk around and Role play like how a Ships Bridge is suppos to be. Just try and out and get hooked.
  • CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

I really like the sound of this game.. but the graphics. .im not sure if i can get around them LOL..

i will probally give it a go anyway its jsut a shame they could not have used a better engine...